Lady Gaga "Do What You Want" AMA 2013 performance video with R. Kelly is a presidential skit
Lady Gaga performed her brand new single "Do What You Want" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from her new album "ARTPOP" with R. Kelly.
Lady Gaga's performance was among a number of electrifying performances at the award show this weekend.
Lady Gaga's performance with R. Kelly started off as a presidential skit with a White House theme. The singer wore a silvery dress as she communicated with 'President Kelly' on the phone.
Prior to tonight's performance, Lady Gaga arrived at the AMAs on a white horse (see video below).
"Do What You Want" is a single off of Lady Gaga's latest album which was released on Nov. 11 in conjunction with a launch party from Brooklyn Navy Yard. Over 1,800 fans joined the party.
The original cover art of "ARTPOP" features Lady Gaga nude, which is deemed inappropriate in many counties. With the original being banned, different cover versions have been printed for countries in the Middle East and Indonesia.
The singer's release of "ARTPOP" is the first album in almost two and a half years since her second studio album, "Born This Way" which was released May 23, 2011.
Lady Gaga rose to international stardom with her debut studio album, "The Fame," in 2008. Her hit songs from her first album included "Just Dance" and "Poker Face." The following year, she released her EP "The Fame Monster" with hit songs "Bad Romance," "Telephone," and "Alejandro."
The 27-year-old artist's second studio album "Born This Way" was also a success, producing songs such as "Born This Way," "Judas," and "The Edge of Glory."
See the video of Lady Gaga's AMA performance of "Do What You Want" below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Child Refugees From Calais Head For Britain As France Prepares To Demolish Jungle
- Pope Urges Venezuelan Leader To Negotiate With Opposition Amid Crisis
- Twelve Christians Reportedly Killed In Al-Shabaab Kenya Attack
- 'It Was A Miracle': The Christian Students Who Narrowly Escaped Death By Islamic State
- Catholic Priest Shot Dead As Christian Killings Continue In Congo
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary