Lady Gaga "Do What You Want" AMA 2013 performance video with R. Kelly is a presidential skit
Lady Gaga performed her brand new single "Do What You Want" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from her new album "ARTPOP" with R. Kelly.
Lady Gaga's performance was among a number of electrifying performances at the award show this weekend.
Lady Gaga's performance with R. Kelly started off as a presidential skit with a White House theme. The singer wore a silvery dress as she communicated with 'President Kelly' on the phone.
Prior to tonight's performance, Lady Gaga arrived at the AMAs on a white horse (see video below).
"Do What You Want" is a single off of Lady Gaga's latest album which was released on Nov. 11 in conjunction with a launch party from Brooklyn Navy Yard. Over 1,800 fans joined the party.
The original cover art of "ARTPOP" features Lady Gaga nude, which is deemed inappropriate in many counties. With the original being banned, different cover versions have been printed for countries in the Middle East and Indonesia.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
The singer's release of "ARTPOP" is the first album in almost two and a half years since her second studio album, "Born This Way" which was released May 23, 2011.
Lady Gaga rose to international stardom with her debut studio album, "The Fame," in 2008. Her hit songs from her first album included "Just Dance" and "Poker Face." The following year, she released her EP "The Fame Monster" with hit songs "Bad Romance," "Telephone," and "Alejandro."
The 27-year-old artist's second studio album "Born This Way" was also a success, producing songs such as "Born This Way," "Judas," and "The Edge of Glory."
See the video of Lady Gaga's AMA performance of "Do What You Want" below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Hurricane Matthew Three Months On: Deadly Disease Threatens Thousands Of Lives In Haiti
- Stripped, Beaten and Killed: The Christian Mother Who Fell Victim To Mob Violence In India
- More People Turning to Christ in Nepal, Which Now Hosts Over 1 Million Believers and 8,000 Churches
- Christians From Egypt Seek Refuge in Cyprus After Experiencing Brutal Persecution
- ISIS Launches Radio Phone-In Show For Terrorists With Personal Problems; Hot Topics Include Whether Women Can Watch Execution Videos
- Christian Couple Rewarded for Their Faith as Their Conjoined Twins Survive Risky Separation Surgeries