Lady Gaga "Do What You Want" AMA 2013 performance video with R. Kelly is a presidential skit
Lady Gaga performed her brand new single "Do What You Want" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from her new album "ARTPOP" with R. Kelly.
Lady Gaga's performance was among a number of electrifying performances at the award show this weekend.
Lady Gaga's performance with R. Kelly started off as a presidential skit with a White House theme. The singer wore a silvery dress as she communicated with 'President Kelly' on the phone.
Prior to tonight's performance, Lady Gaga arrived at the AMAs on a white horse (see video below).
"Do What You Want" is a single off of Lady Gaga's latest album which was released on Nov. 11 in conjunction with a launch party from Brooklyn Navy Yard. Over 1,800 fans joined the party.
The original cover art of "ARTPOP" features Lady Gaga nude, which is deemed inappropriate in many counties. With the original being banned, different cover versions have been printed for countries in the Middle East and Indonesia.
The singer's release of "ARTPOP" is the first album in almost two and a half years since her second studio album, "Born This Way" which was released May 23, 2011.
Lady Gaga rose to international stardom with her debut studio album, "The Fame," in 2008. Her hit songs from her first album included "Just Dance" and "Poker Face." The following year, she released her EP "The Fame Monster" with hit songs "Bad Romance," "Telephone," and "Alejandro."
The 27-year-old artist's second studio album "Born This Way" was also a success, producing songs such as "Born This Way," "Judas," and "The Edge of Glory."
See the video of Lady Gaga's AMA performance of "Do What You Want" below:
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Muslim doctor forced to flee Pakistan for saving Christian's life
- Animals have no souls, says Pastor Robert Jeffress
- Clinton campaign condemns Israeli flag-burning outside Democratic convention
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- More Coptic Christians suffer persecution over rumours of church building
- US rabbi appeals to Pope Francis to shut down Catholic church at Auschwitz