Lady Gaga "Do What You Want" AMA 2013 performance video with R. Kelly is a presidential skit
Lady Gaga performed her brand new single "Do What You Want" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from her new album "ARTPOP" with R. Kelly.
Lady Gaga's performance was among a number of electrifying performances at the award show this weekend.
Lady Gaga's performance with R. Kelly started off as a presidential skit with a White House theme. The singer wore a silvery dress as she communicated with 'President Kelly' on the phone.
Prior to tonight's performance, Lady Gaga arrived at the AMAs on a white horse (see video below).
"Do What You Want" is a single off of Lady Gaga's latest album which was released on Nov. 11 in conjunction with a launch party from Brooklyn Navy Yard. Over 1,800 fans joined the party.
The original cover art of "ARTPOP" features Lady Gaga nude, which is deemed inappropriate in many counties. With the original being banned, different cover versions have been printed for countries in the Middle East and Indonesia.
The singer's release of "ARTPOP" is the first album in almost two and a half years since her second studio album, "Born This Way" which was released May 23, 2011.
Lady Gaga rose to international stardom with her debut studio album, "The Fame," in 2008. Her hit songs from her first album included "Just Dance" and "Poker Face." The following year, she released her EP "The Fame Monster" with hit songs "Bad Romance," "Telephone," and "Alejandro."
The 27-year-old artist's second studio album "Born This Way" was also a success, producing songs such as "Born This Way," "Judas," and "The Edge of Glory."
See the video of Lady Gaga's AMA performance of "Do What You Want" below:
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Sarkozy tells comeback rally he would ban burkini across France
- Egypt's Coptic Christians protest exclusion from Olympic and other sports
- Businesses should not be able to refuse gay people services, say most US religious groups
- Anti-Christian crackdown in Cuba: Over 1,000 churches seized, Christians dragged away from homes, churches
- Euthanasia 'tourists,' including children, flock to Catholic-majority Belgium where assisted suicide is free and easy
- China: Farmer mowed down and killed after protesting land seizure