Katherine Russell DNA Does Not Match Female DNA Found on Boston Bomb Residue
Katherine Russell, the 24-year-old wife of late Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, is currently under scrutiny by authorities after explosive residues were reportedly discovered in the sink and bathtub in the residence that she share with him with their 3-year-old daughter.
Apart from the residues, a copy of the al Qaeda magazine Inspire was also found in the residence, prompting speculation that Russell may have known more about the bombings than was previously believed.
Tamerlan and his younger brother Dzhokhar are believed to be the prime suspects in the twin bombings at the end of the marathon finish line April 15 that claimed 3 lives and injured over 200. Over a dozen of those injured had lost one or more limbs in the tragic terrorist attack.
Tamerlan died after a police confrontation on April 18 and Dzhokhar was finally captured the following day following one of the biggest manhunts in American history.
Authorities believe that the bombs were home-made and that they are likely to have been made in Tamerlan's residence he shared with Russell on Norfolk Street in Cambridge, Mass.
Meanwhile, Tamerlan is believed to have communicated with his wife soon after pictures of him and his brother were released by the FBI. Russell reportedly sent a text message to her husband.
Russell has previously denied any involvement or knowledge of the horrific crime committed by her husband and brother-in-law.
A woman's DNA was also found in the bomb residue but they reportedly do not match that of Russell's.
A man from Syria who says he was tortured and nearly beheaded there after converting to Christianity in the US has no legal recourse against an Oklahoma church that published his name and baptism online, the state's highest court ruled yesterday.
More Christians are expected to be targeted as the persecution grows.
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Blasphemy Laws In Denmark Used For First Time In Over 40 Years Against Man Who Filmed Himself Burning The Quran
- Turkey Has Given 'No Evidence' In Andrew Brunson Case, Says Legal Team
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life
- Archaeologists To Start Digging Ancient Site Where They Believe The Ark Of The Covenant Once Stood
- Former Archbishop Of Canterbury Calls Out 'Horrific Blow' Of Famine In South Sudan As UK Announces New Aid Package