TBS live stream: Watch Florida vs Dayton online free: Elite 8 Men's Basketball March Madness TV Schedule
The Florida Gators are back in action on Saturday night, looking to end the fairytale of the Dayton Flyers in the March Madness 2014 Elite 8.
The No. 11 seeded Dayton have lit up the NCAA tournament this season, causing upset after upset and have become the underdog story until now. However, now they come up against the No. 1 seeds, who will be in no mood to entertain any dreams the Flyers have of making the Final Four at their expense.
Florida Gators vs Dayton Flyers will start at 6.09 p.m. ET and can be watched on TV on the TBS network.
A full schedule of the Elite 8 games and how to watch them on TV is shown below. But all the action from today's March Madness tournament can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Today's other game takes place in the West division, and is a massive match up between No. 1 seeded Arizona and No. 2 seeded Wisconsin.
That game between the Wildcats and the Badgers will get started at 8.49 p.m. ET from the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, and can be watched on the TBS network.
All of tonight's Elite 8 action can be viewed online through live stream by clicking here.
A full schedule of Saturday's NCAA 2014 Elite 8 round can be seen below:
Saturday March 29
No. 1 Florida Gators vs. No. 11 Dayton Flyers
6:09 p.m. ET
No. 1 Arizona Wildcats vs. No. 2 Wisconsin Badgers
8:49 p.m. ET
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Egypt's Coptic Christians protest exclusion from Olympic and other sports
- Businesses should not be able to refuse gay people services, say most US religious groups
- Anti-Christian crackdown in Cuba: Over 1,000 churches seized, Christians dragged away from homes, churches
- Euthanasia 'tourists,' including children, flock to Catholic-majority Belgium where assisted suicide is free and easy
- China: Farmer mowed down and killed after protesting land seizure
- France's top court to rule on legality of burkini ban