How I Met Your Mother Season 9 spoilers: Ted meets wife last, entire season staged at Robin and Barney's wedding? (VIDEO)
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 spoilers continue to swirl as fans eagerly await the new season of the hit show.
In the latest spoilers it has been claimed that the final season of How I Met Your Mother will have just half as many episodes as previous seasons.
It has been reported that Cristin Milioti has signed on as a series regular, and rumors are suggesting this means that it is the first time in 8 years that a new name will be added to the main cast. Spoilers are suggesting this means Ted will definitely finally get to meet the mother of his kids early on in the season and things will develop throughout to show how they get together.
Rumors have suggested that the mother will meet all the cast members one by one and will only meet Ted last.
Spoilers have also seemingly confirmed that the entire season 9 of the show will be staged at the wedding weekend of main characters Robin and Barney. The story will be told through flashbacks as well as flashforwards.
Some reports have suggested the new season will be somewhere between 12-15 episodes rather than the usual 20-24 episodes.
Ted is also supposed to move to Chicago at the end of the wedding weekend, however, spoilers are not pointing to the fact that he will finally get to meet the mother of his children just in time and they will strike up conversation that eventually causes him to stay.
Executive producer Carter Bays has said, "There's a time jump of some sort in every episode of this show, so you can rest assured the premiere will be no different. That being said, this next season in particular will feature some of the most non-linear episodes we've ever done."
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage
- Full ban on burkinis would stoke tensions, admits French minister
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident