How I Met Your Mother Season 9 spoilers: Ted meets wife last, entire season staged at Robin and Barney's wedding? (VIDEO)
How I Met Your Mother Season 9 spoilers continue to swirl as fans eagerly await the new season of the hit show.
In the latest spoilers it has been claimed that the final season of How I Met Your Mother will have just half as many episodes as previous seasons.
It has been reported that Cristin Milioti has signed on as a series regular, and rumors are suggesting this means that it is the first time in 8 years that a new name will be added to the main cast. Spoilers are suggesting this means Ted will definitely finally get to meet the mother of his kids early on in the season and things will develop throughout to show how they get together.
Rumors have suggested that the mother will meet all the cast members one by one and will only meet Ted last.
Spoilers have also seemingly confirmed that the entire season 9 of the show will be staged at the wedding weekend of main characters Robin and Barney. The story will be told through flashbacks as well as flashforwards.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Some reports have suggested the new season will be somewhere between 12-15 episodes rather than the usual 20-24 episodes.
Ted is also supposed to move to Chicago at the end of the wedding weekend, however, spoilers are not pointing to the fact that he will finally get to meet the mother of his children just in time and they will strike up conversation that eventually causes him to stay.
Executive producer Carter Bays has said, "There's a time jump of some sort in every episode of this show, so you can rest assured the premiere will be no different. That being said, this next season in particular will feature some of the most non-linear episodes we've ever done."
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- More People Turning to Christ in Nepal, Which Now Hosts Over 1 Million Believers and 8,000 Churches
- Christians From Egypt Seek Refuge in Cyprus After Experiencing Brutal Persecution
- Can Muslim Women Watch Beheadings? In Response, ISIS Radio Talk Show Speaks of Modesty Amid Brutality
- Christian Couple Rewarded for Their Faith as Their Conjoined Twins Survive Risky Separation Surgeries
- Assyrian Christians Explain Why They Are Prepared To Form A Militia To Stop ISIS
- Persecution Of Christians At An All-Time High In India: Has The World Stopped Caring?