GTA 5 Cheats for PS3, Xbox 360: Patch 1.15 update brings unlimited cash, weapons to players
New GTA 5 cheats emerged for PS3 and Xbox 360 after they installed the Patch 1.15 and players get to enjoy unlimited cash, weapons, and others.
Different online sources uploaded a comprehensive list of the new GTA 5 cheats and codes for PS3 and Xbox 360 that will enable gamers to get more vehicles, weapons, funds and even modify the wanted level.
Reports claimed that there is an unlimited money glitch upon the arrival of Patch 1.15 or the Independence Day DLC. Players enjoy unlimited cash after updating to the said patch update. The money glitch involves the GTA 5 game store.
Here's how to get extra bullets and other kinds of weapons such as pistol, RPG, grenade, etc.:
Xbox 360: press Y, RT, Left, LB, A, Right, Y, Down, X, LB(3)
PS3: press Triangle, R2, Left, L1, X, Right, Triangle, Down, Square, L1(3)
To be invincible:
PS3: Right, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Left, X, Triangle
Xbox 360: LB, RB, X, RB, Left, RT, RB, Left, X, Right, LB, LB
To lower the wanted level of your character:
Xbox 360: press RB(2), B, RT, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
PS3: press R1(2), Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.
To raise the wanted level of your character:
Xbox 360: press RB(2), B, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
PS3: press R1(2), Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.
Lucky players got to enjoy secret items unlocked from the crate drops in GTA Online during the Independence Day Event Weekend. The event ran from July 3 to 6. According to DomisLive, lucky GTA 5 gamers got a Statue of Happiness T-shit, beer hat and other hidden clothes.
Meanwhile, the parent publisher of GTA 5, Take Two Interactive, is reportedly being sued by actress Lindsay Lohan. The celebrity believed that one of the characters in the game is based on her image. The actress allegedly claimed that the company used her as a reference without her permission.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Syrian Man 'Tortured' There After US Church Published His Baptism Can't Sue, Court Rules
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive
- Blasphemy Laws In Denmark Used For First Time In Over 40 Years Against Man Who Filmed Himself Burning The Quran
- Turkey Has Given 'No Evidence' In Andrew Brunson Case, Says Legal Team
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life