5 reasons Google Nexus 6 will beat Samsung Galaxy S5 and Apple iPhone 6
Now that Google almost confirmed that Google Nexus 6 will still arrive this year, it will battle against the supposed giants in the smartphone market – iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
Google Nexus 6 stands a chance against these juggernauts. Below are the five reasons why Google Nexus 6 will win over iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
1. Friendly Price Tag
Google Nexus smartphones were famous for their incredibly low price that is less than half the price of the flagship smartphones of Apple and Samsung. Google's Nexus 6 is expected to be much cheaper than iPhone 6 and Galaxy S5. Currently, the Nexus 5 16GB costs just $349, while the 32GB model costs $399. It is expected that the company will follow the same pricing strategy.
2. Fair Specs and Features
Google Nexus 6 is predicted to pack high end specs such as a more powerful processor and battery as well as a better screen display and camera. Google Nexus 6 was rumored to pack a 64-bit version of its Snapdragon 800-series chipset clocked at 3 GHz; 5.2-inch full-HD, curved LCD display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass; 3 GB RAM; 13 MP camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera; Bluetooth; NFC; Micro-USB; Wi-Fi; and 4G. However, Google has not confirmed any of the aforementioned rumors.
3. Fast Software Updates
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Just like its predecessors, although Google Nexus 6 will be manufactured by a third party company, it will be released under the Google umbrella. Thus, it will receive Android software updates almost immediately.
4. Access to Apps
Google Nexus 6 will run with the latest version of Android operating system, which gives the user an access to a vast collection of apps and games that will cater to his or her needs. Android has been popular among developers as they find it easier to develop apps in the said platform.
5. Great Following
Nexus devices continue to catch the attention of both critics and gadget lovers, while Apple's iPhone and Samsung's Galaxy S series continue to fall below the expectations of many consumers.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Hurricane Matthew Three Months On: Deadly Disease Threatens Thousands Of Lives In Haiti
- Stripped, Beaten and Killed: The Christian Mother Who Fell Victim To Mob Violence In India
- More People Turning to Christ in Nepal, Which Now Hosts Over 1 Million Believers and 8,000 Churches
- Christians From Egypt Seek Refuge in Cyprus After Experiencing Brutal Persecution
- Can Muslim Women Watch Beheadings? In Response, ISIS Radio Talk Show Speaks of Modesty Amid Brutality
- Christian Couple Rewarded for Their Faith as Their Conjoined Twins Survive Risky Separation Surgeries