5 reasons Google Nexus 6 will beat Samsung Galaxy S5 and Apple iPhone 6
Now that Google almost confirmed that Google Nexus 6 will still arrive this year, it will battle against the supposed giants in the smartphone market – iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
Google Nexus 6 stands a chance against these juggernauts. Below are the five reasons why Google Nexus 6 will win over iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
1. Friendly Price Tag
Google Nexus smartphones were famous for their incredibly low price that is less than half the price of the flagship smartphones of Apple and Samsung. Google's Nexus 6 is expected to be much cheaper than iPhone 6 and Galaxy S5. Currently, the Nexus 5 16GB costs just $349, while the 32GB model costs $399. It is expected that the company will follow the same pricing strategy.
2. Fair Specs and Features
Google Nexus 6 is predicted to pack high end specs such as a more powerful processor and battery as well as a better screen display and camera. Google Nexus 6 was rumored to pack a 64-bit version of its Snapdragon 800-series chipset clocked at 3 GHz; 5.2-inch full-HD, curved LCD display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass; 3 GB RAM; 13 MP camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera; Bluetooth; NFC; Micro-USB; Wi-Fi; and 4G. However, Google has not confirmed any of the aforementioned rumors.
3. Fast Software Updates
Just like its predecessors, although Google Nexus 6 will be manufactured by a third party company, it will be released under the Google umbrella. Thus, it will receive Android software updates almost immediately.
4. Access to Apps
Google Nexus 6 will run with the latest version of Android operating system, which gives the user an access to a vast collection of apps and games that will cater to his or her needs. Android has been popular among developers as they find it easier to develop apps in the said platform.
5. Great Following
Nexus devices continue to catch the attention of both critics and gadget lovers, while Apple's iPhone and Samsung's Galaxy S series continue to fall below the expectations of many consumers.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain