Gold Cup 2013 live stream soccer: Watch online USA vs Belize CONCACAF football tournament
The United States kick off their Gold Cup 2013 soccer campaign on Tuesday night with what should be a reasonably routine match against Belize. Even though the USA are coming into the tournament with basically their B team, they should not really be tripped up tonight.
USA vs Belize is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Many are expecting this CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 campaign to be a bit too much for is essentially the USA's second team. They are likely to meet some serious tests through the tournament, however, it is clear that the consensus on Tuesday night is that Team USA should come through quite easily.
However, many fans should be reminded that the Belize side did have to come through a number of tough qualifying games to get to this main competition, and they will be coming out all guns blazing to try and cause as many upsets as they can.
Still though, most believe this will be a very different challenge for the Belize players, and they could be on the receiving end of a tough soccer lesson tonight.
Eyes will be on Landon Donovan tonight. The USA soccer star is coming back just in time to try and make a case to be included in next year's World Cup 2014 squad for Brazil. He has been out for a long time though, and fans are eager to find out where Donovan is at and whether he can still deliver the goods and impress coach Jurgen Klinsmann in time.
USA vs Belize in the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Russell Wilson addresses controversy that he cancelled North Carolina wedding because of transgender bathroom law
NFL star Russell Wilson from the Seattle Seahawks was supposed to tie the knot with Ciara in North Carolina. However, the two changed their mind after the state passed House Bill 2, which prohibits any city from enacting ordinances that will allow transgenders to use restrooms coinciding with their preferred gender.
Well-known country singer Dolly Parton, responsible for hits such as "Jolene" and "I Will Always Love You," has never shied away from talking about her Christian faith. The singer is actually proud of her relationship with God, and recently revealed that it helps calm her pre-show jitters.
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop