Gold Cup 2013 live stream soccer: Watch online USA vs Belize CONCACAF football tournament
The United States kick off their Gold Cup 2013 soccer campaign on Tuesday night with what should be a reasonably routine match against Belize. Even though the USA are coming into the tournament with basically their B team, they should not really be tripped up tonight.
USA vs Belize is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Many are expecting this CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 campaign to be a bit too much for is essentially the USA's second team. They are likely to meet some serious tests through the tournament, however, it is clear that the consensus on Tuesday night is that Team USA should come through quite easily.
However, many fans should be reminded that the Belize side did have to come through a number of tough qualifying games to get to this main competition, and they will be coming out all guns blazing to try and cause as many upsets as they can.
Still though, most believe this will be a very different challenge for the Belize players, and they could be on the receiving end of a tough soccer lesson tonight.
Eyes will be on Landon Donovan tonight. The USA soccer star is coming back just in time to try and make a case to be included in next year's World Cup 2014 squad for Brazil. He has been out for a long time though, and fans are eager to find out where Donovan is at and whether he can still deliver the goods and impress coach Jurgen Klinsmann in time.
USA vs Belize in the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
If you have adopted children who are still vulnerable, this film may not be for you
One Million Moms raps Nickelodeon for featuring same-sex couple on 'The Loud House' animated show for kids
The Christian watchdog group One Million Moms is alerting all parents on Nickelodeon's animated show "The Loud House," since it featured a married same-sex couple in the episode "Overnight Success," which was aired on July 20.
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Muslim doctor forced to flee Pakistan for saving Christian's life
- Animals have no souls, says Pastor Robert Jeffress
- Clinton campaign condemns Israeli flag-burning outside Democratic convention
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- More Coptic Christians suffer persecution over rumours of church building
- US rabbi appeals to Pope Francis to shut down Catholic church at Auschwitz