Gold Cup 2013 live stream soccer: Watch online USA vs Belize CONCACAF football tournament
The United States kick off their Gold Cup 2013 soccer campaign on Tuesday night with what should be a reasonably routine match against Belize. Even though the USA are coming into the tournament with basically their B team, they should not really be tripped up tonight.
USA vs Belize is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Many are expecting this CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 campaign to be a bit too much for is essentially the USA's second team. They are likely to meet some serious tests through the tournament, however, it is clear that the consensus on Tuesday night is that Team USA should come through quite easily.
However, many fans should be reminded that the Belize side did have to come through a number of tough qualifying games to get to this main competition, and they will be coming out all guns blazing to try and cause as many upsets as they can.
Still though, most believe this will be a very different challenge for the Belize players, and they could be on the receiving end of a tough soccer lesson tonight.
Eyes will be on Landon Donovan tonight. The USA soccer star is coming back just in time to try and make a case to be included in next year's World Cup 2014 squad for Brazil. He has been out for a long time though, and fans are eager to find out where Donovan is at and whether he can still deliver the goods and impress coach Jurgen Klinsmann in time.
USA vs Belize in the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Jill Duggar's Husband Derick Dillard Recalls Father In Touching Post: 'He Taught Me ... About Jesus Christ'
"Counting On" star Jill Duggar's husband Derick Dillard recently wrote a touching tribute for his late father, Rick W. Dillard, as he observed his death anniversary.
Bethel Music's Brian and Jenn Johnson Hope Their 1st Album in 10 Years Inspires People to Seek God's Ways
It has been over 10 years since Bethel Music's Brian and Jenn Johnson made their last solo release. Finally, on Jan. 27 the Christian couple will be releasing a new album called "After All These Years."
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- The Gambia Explainer: What Will Happen Next?
- 145,000 Indian Children Without Support As Compassion's Funds Cut Off By Government
- Holy Spirit 'Stirring' In War-Ravaged Aleppo As Muslims Seek Refuge in Christian Prayer Tents
- Germany Rejecting 'Almost All' Applications for Asylum of Christian Refugees, Pastor Reveals
- 'There's a God Up There': Last Man on the Moon Who Marvelled At 'Majestic' Earth Passes Into Eternity
- €700 Fine For Artist Who 'Defiled Church' By Doing Press-Ups On The Altar