Gold Cup 2013 live stream soccer: Watch online USA vs Belize CONCACAF football tournament
The United States kick off their Gold Cup 2013 soccer campaign on Tuesday night with what should be a reasonably routine match against Belize. Even though the USA are coming into the tournament with basically their B team, they should not really be tripped up tonight.
USA vs Belize is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Many are expecting this CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 campaign to be a bit too much for is essentially the USA's second team. They are likely to meet some serious tests through the tournament, however, it is clear that the consensus on Tuesday night is that Team USA should come through quite easily.
However, many fans should be reminded that the Belize side did have to come through a number of tough qualifying games to get to this main competition, and they will be coming out all guns blazing to try and cause as many upsets as they can.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Still though, most believe this will be a very different challenge for the Belize players, and they could be on the receiving end of a tough soccer lesson tonight.
Eyes will be on Landon Donovan tonight. The USA soccer star is coming back just in time to try and make a case to be included in next year's World Cup 2014 squad for Brazil. He has been out for a long time though, and fans are eager to find out where Donovan is at and whether he can still deliver the goods and impress coach Jurgen Klinsmann in time.
USA vs Belize in the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
John 3:16 is very close to the heart of Heisman Trophy winner and former professional football player turned professional baseball outfielder Tim Tebow.
Oprah Winfrey Speaks About Her Christian Upbringing: 'I Grew Up Believing That God Was My Father and Jesus Was My Brother'
When media mogul Oprah Winfrey made a surprise appearance at the Premier Hotel in Ekurhuleni, South Africa last week, she took the opportunity to talk about her Christian faith and how her religious views were shaped as she was growing up.
- 5 Ways To Be More Christlike This Christmas
- 'You Are The Light Of The World': How God Can Use You To Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- Nigeria: 'Scores Dead' After Church Collapses At Ordination Service
- Dylann Roof Trial: 'I Did It,' Church Gunman Says
- 'Jacob Sheep' Return to Israel: 'Precursor' to Third Temple and Second Coming of Christ?
- CIA Says Russia Intervened To Help Trump Win White House
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses