Gold Cup 2013 live stream soccer: Watch online USA vs Belize CONCACAF football tournament
The United States kick off their Gold Cup 2013 soccer campaign on Tuesday night with what should be a reasonably routine match against Belize. Even though the USA are coming into the tournament with basically their B team, they should not really be tripped up tonight.
USA vs Belize is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Many are expecting this CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 campaign to be a bit too much for is essentially the USA's second team. They are likely to meet some serious tests through the tournament, however, it is clear that the consensus on Tuesday night is that Team USA should come through quite easily.
However, many fans should be reminded that the Belize side did have to come through a number of tough qualifying games to get to this main competition, and they will be coming out all guns blazing to try and cause as many upsets as they can.
Still though, most believe this will be a very different challenge for the Belize players, and they could be on the receiving end of a tough soccer lesson tonight.
Eyes will be on Landon Donovan tonight. The USA soccer star is coming back just in time to try and make a case to be included in next year's World Cup 2014 squad for Brazil. He has been out for a long time though, and fans are eager to find out where Donovan is at and whether he can still deliver the goods and impress coach Jurgen Klinsmann in time.
USA vs Belize in the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 soccer tournament is scheduled to kick off at 11 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Tim Tebow talks about his mission trip to the Philippines: 'There are so many people who need our help'
Former NFL star Tim Tebow has a special affinity with Filipinos. After all, he was born and spent most of his early life in the Philippines.
Women deserve respect. This was the message shared by Joel Smallbone from the Christian singing duo For King & Country during the Harvest SoCal on Friday night at the Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage
- Full ban on burkinis would stoke tensions, admits French minister
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident