Fourth of July freebies, deals 2013: Discount to celebrate Independence Day
Along with spectactular fireworks shows across the nation, retailers and restaurants are getting ready to celebrate Independence Day on Fourth of July by offering deals, specials, and freebies.
See below for ways to save over the holiday:
• Backcountry: Discounts of up to 40 percent off.
• Bare Necessities: 30-40 percent off sale with an extra 20 percent off with coupon code (BNSAVINGS)
• Bath and Body Works: Up to 75 percent off in Semi-Annual Sale, both in-store and online with an additional 20 percent off online with promo code BEACHES13 until July 7.
• Children's Place: Extra 20 percent off with code V8KFAY13. Deal ends July 8.
• Foot Locker: $20 off $120 purchases with promo code LKS1CP3N. Ends July 31.
• Kate Spade: 50-75-percent off deal on handbags. Free shipping for online purchases.
• Nautica: 40 percent off the purchase of four or more items with code "July 4″ at checkout.
• Nine West: Buy one, get one 50 percent off site-wide with free shipping.
• Nordstrom: Up to 60 percent off handbags and jewelry with free shipping.
• PacSun: Buy one get one free with code FREE4YOU. Free shipping until July 4
• Woman Within: Clearance of up to 80 percent off limited-quantity items. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more with code WW69057.
• 7-Eleven: Free small Slurpee on July 11
• Boston Market: Take 50 percent off Family Meals on July 4th with coupon available online.
• Jamba Juice: Buy one, get one free smoothies. Deal ends July 7.
• Joe's Crab Shack: 10 percent off on entire order with coupon until July 8.
• Macaroni Grill: Customers who print this coupon can enjoy 10 percent off their entire purchase. Coupon expires on July 8.
• Outback Steakhouse: 10 percent discount for military members with their IDs until July 4.
• Wing Stop: Free regular fresh-cut seasoned fries with any wing purchase (coupon required). Ends July 4.
Click here for more deals including offers for travel, electronics, and furniture.