'Dark Souls 3' DLC news: From Software interested in making VR version
"Dark Souls 3" could be the next game to get the virtual reality (VR) treatment as the action role-playing video game's producer Atsuo Yoshimura has recently expressed interest in bringing the game to the emerging platform.
In a live stream held before the Golden Joystick Awards, Yoshimura did an interview where he gave a resolved "yes" when asked if the game will be brought to VR.
He then clarified that his team is merely "hoping" to see "Dark Souls 3" in VR form. Should it happen, it is expected to be both a terrifying and an amazing experience, considering the nature of the game.
Many fans are believed to be on board the idea, and media outlets believe a game like "Dark Souls 3" will be interesting to experience in VR.
Interestingly, From Software president Hidetaka Miyazaki said that a couple of months back that they are moving on to new projects after the next downloadable content (DLC) for "Dark Souls 3" comes out.
During that time, he was adamant that it is time to "move away" from the franchise save for some "HD remakes," which he did not elaborate on.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
However, he said that they are not completely closings its doors on "Dark Souls" for good. "I'm not completely denying the possibility of bringing back the franchise in the future," he said via Polygon.
"There could be someone else in my company who wants to work on new installments. But we believe that the series will end after the two DLC," he went to say.
Whether a VR version of "Dark Souls 3" counts in this statement or not remains to be seen. Yoshimura's remark, however, suggested that such project is something that the studio is actively talking about.
From what it looks like, this will not be the last time that From Software will talk about a "Dark Souls 3" VR.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job
- Christian Politician Faces Controversial Blasphemy Trial In Indonesia
- British Government Has Failed The Christians Of Syria And Iraq, Senior Clergy Say
- Christian Charity Compassion International Could Be Forced Out Of India