'Dark Souls 3' DLC news: From Software interested in making VR version
"Dark Souls 3" could be the next game to get the virtual reality (VR) treatment as the action role-playing video game's producer Atsuo Yoshimura has recently expressed interest in bringing the game to the emerging platform.
In a live stream held before the Golden Joystick Awards, Yoshimura did an interview where he gave a resolved "yes" when asked if the game will be brought to VR.
He then clarified that his team is merely "hoping" to see "Dark Souls 3" in VR form. Should it happen, it is expected to be both a terrifying and an amazing experience, considering the nature of the game.
Many fans are believed to be on board the idea, and media outlets believe a game like "Dark Souls 3" will be interesting to experience in VR.
Interestingly, From Software president Hidetaka Miyazaki said that a couple of months back that they are moving on to new projects after the next downloadable content (DLC) for "Dark Souls 3" comes out.
During that time, he was adamant that it is time to "move away" from the franchise save for some "HD remakes," which he did not elaborate on.
However, he said that they are not completely closings its doors on "Dark Souls" for good. "I'm not completely denying the possibility of bringing back the franchise in the future," he said via Polygon.
"There could be someone else in my company who wants to work on new installments. But we believe that the series will end after the two DLC," he went to say.
Whether a VR version of "Dark Souls 3" counts in this statement or not remains to be seen. Yoshimura's remark, however, suggested that such project is something that the studio is actively talking about.
From what it looks like, this will not be the last time that From Software will talk about a "Dark Souls 3" VR.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism