'Daredevil' season 3 spoilers: Colin Farrell as Bullseye unlikely to happen
"Daredevil" season 3 will not be here for a couple of years, but the rumor mills continue to churn out information about the third year of the Man without Fear (Charlie Cox) in the superhero business.
Rumors are going around that Colin Farrell will reprise his role as Bullseye, a character he first played in the 2003 "Daredevil" film starring Ben Affleck.
There is no information to corroborate on that yet as Bullseye's appearance itself in "Daredevil" season 3 remains up in the air at the moment.
Slash Film says that although the inclusion of Bullseye in the Affleck-headlined movie was one, if not the only good part in an otherwise generally ostracized film, Netflix might have deemed it detrimental to bring the character on the show due to the film's reputation.
This could also be why Farrell will not return to play the role in "Daredevil" season 3. Should the streaming giant want the world to see Bullseye in a whole new light without the film eclipsing it, bringing back the actor will likely be the last thing they will do.
As to why the baddie has not shown himself yet, it is believed that Bullseye is being saved for later as his arrival would mean big and destructive changes and problems for Daredevil and the people around him.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Cox himself said that the series will not end without the appearance of his character's comic book rival. His enthusiasm is not matched by his co-stars Deborah Ann Woll and Elodie Yung, who play Karen Page and Elektra respectively.
In the comics, Bullseye is responsible for the death of both Karen and Elektra. This means that if he is to set foot in Netflix's version of Hell's Kitchen soon, they will be in big trouble.
Interestingly, Marvel Comics has announced a "Daredevil" spinoff comic series featuring Bullseye for 2017. It is believed that this is its efforts to ease the baddie into the Netflix universe as well.
Comics centered on Elektra and Kingpin were also revealed. The former was already revealed to come back in "Daredevil" season 3 and the latter is also expected to return as well. This suggests that Bullseye could be on the way, too.
"Daredevil" season 3 will premiere in 2018.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job
- Christian Politician Faces Controversial Blasphemy Trial In Indonesia
- British Government Has Failed The Christians Of Syria And Iraq, Senior Clergy Say
- Christian Charity Compassion International Could Be Forced Out Of India