'Dance Moms' season 7 spoilers, news: Cathy Nesbitt-Stein to return?
Even though there is a possibility that Abby Lee Miller may face jail time for fraud charges, it seems that "Dance Moms" season 7 will still continue.
One of the confirmations came from cast member Nia Sioux's manager Lesley Brander who said that season 7 is "absolutely up." However, she added that details of the upcoming season remain a mystery, Game N' Guide reported.
While season 6 focused on Abby Lee building the mini team which she will groom as the future Junior Elites, it has been reported that Lifetime has decided to can the unit altogether for the next season. It remains unsure whether this will be part of the events to be tackled in the upcoming season since the decision was made in the middle of filming for season 7.
Abby Lee aired her disappointment over this decision on Twitter but so far, there has been no word from the dancers who have been cut from the show.
It has also been reported Cathy Nesbitt-Stein's Candy Apples is also set to return to the show. It has not been confirmed whether her return will have anything to do with Abby Lee's legal problems, but it is bound to cause friction and add drama to the reality series.
It would be doubly interesting to see how Abby Lee and Cathy Nesbitt-Stein will interact with each other since it is known that there is some bad blood between them.
It can be recalled that Cathy originally became a part of the show when her daughter Vivi auditioned for Abby Lee's mini elite team way back. Because she was dissatisfied with how Abby Lee managed her studio, she put up her own Candy Apples Dance Center.
A challenge for Cathy — aside from dealing with Abby Lee — is how she will juggle managing her studio in Ohio and continue filming for "Dance Moms" in Los Angeles.
The release date for season 7 of "Dance Moms" hasn't been announced yet.
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians