'Clash of Clans' September 2016 news and update: Clan Challenge coming with next patch
"Clash of Clans" fans are highly anticipating the September 2016 update which is expected to bring in several changes in the game that will make it more appealing to the gaming community again. A new game mode called Clan Challenge has been confirmed to be arriving with the update.
Game developer Supercell announced a week ago that they are currently working on the Clan Challenge. A team can send out invites to other teams of their liking, including the date and time, similar to Clan Wars. Once both parties agree on the terms, the two teams can then start preparing for the friendly challenge. It will also give an additional activity for its community.
The statement said, "Choose war participants, set the duration of preparation/battle days and send your Clan Challenge request! As soon as the opposing Clan accepts the request, preparation day will begin."
It also added, "This feature is not meant to replace Clan Wars (you can't issue a Clan Challenge while there's an ongoing Clan War), but it will offer better support for events and meet-ups organized by players, as well as other online/offline Community initiatives."
However, the studio did not give much more information other than the basics.
Meanwhile, fans over at Reddit are already anticipating that the server update can happen any day from now. A user named Mr. spAnser posted that the "sneak peak might start this week" and the game's Stage server has been updated to version 8.8481. A few hours later, "Clash of Clans" fans were informed on Twitter that a short maintenance break would happen soon. Gamers are now speculating that the update is ready to roll out and will be up and ready to download from the AppStores.
Supercell is planning to bring back "Clash of Clans" to its former glory of being the top mobile game. The intent is strongly reflected on the activities happening within the game. Just last month, a balancing update was performed on several of its game characters — Healer, Bowler, Miner, and Eagle Artillery. Many gamers believed that Niantic's "Pokémon GO" has taken over the game's top spot.
Sadie Robertson says new tattoo isn't to be cool but to remind her of living fearless in the name of Jesus
"Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson never planned on getting a tattoo. Seeing her father Willie get inked every now and then always upset the "Live Original" teenager, but she changed her mind about it after conquering her anxiety and fear.
'Fixer Upper' stars Chip and Joanna Gaines to release new book 'The Magnolia Story,' detailing their faith and rise to success
"Fixer Upper" stars Chip and Joanna Gaines have already made waves on television, but the Christian couple is expected to make waves on bookshelves as well with the release of their first book "The Magnolia Story" this October 18.
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Archbishop Of Canterbury: Children Must Be Taught To Understand The Jihadist Mind
- Russian Orthodox Church Hardens Stance Against Abortion, Calls For Total Ban
- 1,000 Coptic Christians Rescued From Persecution, Hungary Claims
- Syrian Government Launches Aleppo Ground Attack
- ISIS Executes 6 Fighters By Crushing Them With A Bulldozer
- Thousands of people accept Jesus Christ into their hearts as missionaries spark revival in Kenya