Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins live stream: Watch Stanley Cup 2013 Finals online
Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins takes place in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup 2013 Finals on Wednesday night in a match up that has hockey lovers psyched. This year's Stanley Cup Finals clash will be between two Original Six teams, and will be two of the most balanced teams in the league this season.
The Bruins will be relived to have gotten here, after looking like they were on their way out in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs against Toronto. However, they fought back ferociously and overturned a seemingly lost situation to come through to the second round. Since that moment they have gone from strength to strength.
Meanwhile, the Blackhawks will be thanking their lucky stars they got here too, having been 3-1 down to the Red Wings in the semifinals. However, they never gave up and took it one game at a time to win three straight and make it through to the Conference Finals. There, they took down last year's champions, the Kings, and they have fully deserved their spot in the Stanley Cup Finals tonight.
The Bruins have a strong offensive lineup; even though many thought they would struggle in the Conference Finals they scored nine goals in the first two games, and that has changed the way some look at their side coming into this final.
Meanwhile for the Blackhawks Patrick Sharp has been lethal on the offense, scoring eight goals in the Playoffs, making him the second highest scorer in the postseason.
Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 1 starts at 8 p.m. ET.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Why Jesus didn't feed the 5,000, and why it matters
- Why we need solitude in the midst of the 2016 American election
- Responding to the face of horror
- Farah does the double in thrilling day of athletics
- When church lets you down: so now what?
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch operation to sweep Islamic State from Syrian town
- Evacuees still thankful to God for gift of life even though their homes have been razed by California wildfire
- Gender ideology harms children, paediatricians group tells educators, lawmakers
- Texas attorney general affirms constitutionality of courtroom prayer
- Christians now afraid to go to church in Philippines due to threats from Islamist radicals, priest says
- U.S. court upholds religious freedom case against transgender employee