Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins live stream: Watch Stanley Cup 2013 Finals online
Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins takes place in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup 2013 Finals on Wednesday night in a match up that has hockey lovers psyched. This year's Stanley Cup Finals clash will be between two Original Six teams, and will be two of the most balanced teams in the league this season.
The Bruins will be relived to have gotten here, after looking like they were on their way out in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs against Toronto. However, they fought back ferociously and overturned a seemingly lost situation to come through to the second round. Since that moment they have gone from strength to strength.
Meanwhile, the Blackhawks will be thanking their lucky stars they got here too, having been 3-1 down to the Red Wings in the semifinals. However, they never gave up and took it one game at a time to win three straight and make it through to the Conference Finals. There, they took down last year's champions, the Kings, and they have fully deserved their spot in the Stanley Cup Finals tonight.
The Bruins have a strong offensive lineup; even though many thought they would struggle in the Conference Finals they scored nine goals in the first two games, and that has changed the way some look at their side coming into this final.
Meanwhile for the Blackhawks Patrick Sharp has been lethal on the offense, scoring eight goals in the Playoffs, making him the second highest scorer in the postseason.
Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 1 starts at 8 p.m. ET.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015
- Three Shot Dead In Washington Mall Shooting