Bieber may sue guests for $5 million if they talk about his parties; guests sign NDA form? [Photo]
Justin Bieber is reportedly banning all his house party guests from talking about it by making them sign a document warning that anyone who talks about whatever goes on in his house will be sued for $5 million.
In a document obtained by TMZ, Bieber is making everyone sign a Liability Waiver and Release form before entering his home in Calabasas, CA.
According to the document, anyone who violates the terms of the waiver will be sued for $5 million in damages. Guests who tweet or blog about the party will also be sued for $5 million.
The Waiver also reads: "You understand that participation in the Activities is potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained. Your participation in the Activities is done so knowingly and you freely assume all associated risks. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that participation in the Activities carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated completely, ranging from minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death.
Bieber won the award for Top Male Artist and the Milestone Award at the Billboard Music Awards on May 19.
In his acceptance speech, he said: "I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job. And basically, from my heart, I just really want to say it should really be about the music. This is not a gimmick. I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously. And all this other bull should not be spoken of. I wanna thank my manager, Scooter Braun. I wanna thank my family at home. I wanna thank my mother, my father, I wanna thank Jesus Christ. Mom, I love you so much. Dad, I love you. Little brother and sister, I love you so much. Thank you guys so much. Fans, you're incredible."
Click here to see photos of the NDA form.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- In France, People Who Speak Against Abortion Will Now Be Treated As Criminals
- Christian Astrophysicist Sees Little Chance Of Alien Life In New Earth-Size Planets Discovered By NASA
- Christian Family Of ISIS Suicide Bomber Believe He Was 'Brainwashed'
- Drive-Through Ash Wednesday Blessings To Be Given Out At This Irish Church
- Opposition To Philippine's President Duterte Turn Historic Event Into Protest March
- Iraqi Forces Push Into Western Mosul And Launch Airstrikes In Syria