Bieber may sue guests for $5 million if they talk about his parties; guests sign NDA form? [Photo]
Justin Bieber is reportedly banning all his house party guests from talking about it by making them sign a document warning that anyone who talks about whatever goes on in his house will be sued for $5 million.
In a document obtained by TMZ, Bieber is making everyone sign a Liability Waiver and Release form before entering his home in Calabasas, CA.
According to the document, anyone who violates the terms of the waiver will be sued for $5 million in damages. Guests who tweet or blog about the party will also be sued for $5 million.
The Waiver also reads: "You understand that participation in the Activities is potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained. Your participation in the Activities is done so knowingly and you freely assume all associated risks. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that participation in the Activities carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated completely, ranging from minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death.
Bieber won the award for Top Male Artist and the Milestone Award at the Billboard Music Awards on May 19.
In his acceptance speech, he said: "I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job. And basically, from my heart, I just really want to say it should really be about the music. This is not a gimmick. I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously. And all this other bull should not be spoken of. I wanna thank my manager, Scooter Braun. I wanna thank my family at home. I wanna thank my mother, my father, I wanna thank Jesus Christ. Mom, I love you so much. Dad, I love you. Little brother and sister, I love you so much. Thank you guys so much. Fans, you're incredible."
Click here to see photos of the NDA form.
The WWE Royal Rumble 2017 is nearly upon us and fans are hedging their bets as to who will win when The Undertaker and Goldberg enter into the ring.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
- Monster Or Messiah: How Should The Church Respond To Donald Trump?
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Vietnamese Buddhist Farmer Turns to Christ and Becomes an Evangelist After Jesus Heals His Wife
- Donald Trump, 45th U.S. President, Is 'Secular Cyrus' Prophesied In Isaiah 45, Says Christian Leader
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Strikes Back At Critical Priests, Asks Them, 'What Is Your Moral Ascendancy?'
- Women's March: Hundreds Of Thousands Of Feminist Protesters Gather In Washington Against Trump Agenda
- Blast In Pakistan Vegetable Market Kills At Least 21
- Violent Clashes Between Protesters And Police In Washington Over Trump Inauguration