Ashton Demi $10 million: Ashton Kutcher refusing Demi Moore's divorce settlement claim [VIDEO]
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are arguing over $10 million earned from an investment firm, with Moore saying that she is owed the money, according to reports.
The ex-couple are still trying to finalize the final details of their divorce settlement, according to ANI, and it has now been claimed that they are caught up on a large portion of money earned from an investment firm.
It is reported by ANI, that Kutcher earned about $20 million with the firm, however, Moore has said that she is entitled to half the sum.
Kutcher has allegedly pointed out though, that the money was not earned until after their split in 2011, and so he feels it is not communal money between them and that he is entitled to the full $20 million.
According to reports, Kutcher invested about $1 million while he was together with Moore. However, the return on the profit did not come back to him until after they had split up.
According to The New York Post the money was made in Kutcher's technology start-up investment firm A-Grade.
Kutcher is believed to own 20 percent of the company, which is now worth about $100 million.
Moore, as Kutcher's spouse when the investment was made, believes that she should be entitled to half – or 10 percent of the company's worth.
A source has claimed: "Ashton and Demi are still not divorced, and no settlement has been agreed, even though they have been in negotiations for over a year. Ashton made a lot of money after they married, but he doesn't believe he owes her as much as she is asking for."
Kutcher and Moore split in 2011 but have had a particularly tense back and forth about their divorce, with settlement details ongoing for more than a year now. Following their split, Kutcher has started dating actress Mila Kunis despite the fact he is still technically married to Moore. He is currently thought to be the highest-paid actor in American TV for his part on Two and a Half Men.
Here is a video on the Kutcher-Moore divorce developments:
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'