Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, HTC One [GUIDE]
The latest firmware by Android(4.2.2 Jelly Bean) is expected to be available for the Samsung Galaxy S3/Galaxy Note by the end of June, but for those who want to update the phone to the latest firmware now can do so through the SlimBean Build 6 Rom, created by the team at SlimRom. However, this update is only available to those who have the Samsung Galaxy 3 GT-19300 model or the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 model.
Features ported into the latest Rom include added TruView for the camera, improvesments to T9 dialer, added DC-HSPA+ to framework, and transparent incoming phone calls. Bugs have also been fixed, including NFC bugs and BT MAP requests.
Click here for the full guide to installing the update for the Galaxy 3 GT-19300 model.
The the SlimBean 4.2.2 Build 6 ROM for the Galaxy Note GT-N7000 model can be downloaded here. Information, download links, instructions, and pre-requisites for the ROM for the Note is available here.
Meanwhile, the 4.2.2 Jelly Bean will be rolling out for the HTC One in the coming weeks.
A Russian HTC Executive tweeted that the software update will be available by the end of this month via the OTA (over the air) update. The HTC One Android 4.2.2 update is currently being rolled out internationally for SIM-free and unlocked handsets but carrier-locked devices will have to wait a few more weeks.
Meanwhile the HTC One Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Google Edition is slated for a June 26 release.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015
- Three Shot Dead In Washington Mall Shooting