Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, HTC One [GUIDE]
The latest firmware by Android(4.2.2 Jelly Bean) is expected to be available for the Samsung Galaxy S3/Galaxy Note by the end of June, but for those who want to update the phone to the latest firmware now can do so through the SlimBean Build 6 Rom, created by the team at SlimRom. However, this update is only available to those who have the Samsung Galaxy 3 GT-19300 model or the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 model.
Features ported into the latest Rom include added TruView for the camera, improvesments to T9 dialer, added DC-HSPA+ to framework, and transparent incoming phone calls. Bugs have also been fixed, including NFC bugs and BT MAP requests.
Click here for the full guide to installing the update for the Galaxy 3 GT-19300 model.
The the SlimBean 4.2.2 Build 6 ROM for the Galaxy Note GT-N7000 model can be downloaded here. Information, download links, instructions, and pre-requisites for the ROM for the Note is available here.
Meanwhile, the 4.2.2 Jelly Bean will be rolling out for the HTC One in the coming weeks.
A Russian HTC Executive tweeted that the software update will be available by the end of this month via the OTA (over the air) update. The HTC One Android 4.2.2 update is currently being rolled out internationally for SIM-free and unlocked handsets but carrier-locked devices will have to wait a few more weeks.
Meanwhile the HTC One Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Google Edition is slated for a June 26 release.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- Basilica Of The Transfiguration Vandalised And Robbed
- Christians Still At Risk Of Extinction In Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- God's Newly Discovered Creations Amaze Scientists: Bizarre New Animals Found Under 'Submerged America'
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Child Refugees From Calais Head For Britain As France Prepares To Demolish Jungle
- Pope Urges Venezuelan Leader To Negotiate With Opposition Amid Crisis