Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, HTC One [GUIDE]
The latest firmware by Android(4.2.2 Jelly Bean) is expected to be available for the Samsung Galaxy S3/Galaxy Note by the end of June, but for those who want to update the phone to the latest firmware now can do so through the SlimBean Build 6 Rom, created by the team at SlimRom. However, this update is only available to those who have the Samsung Galaxy 3 GT-19300 model or the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 model.
Features ported into the latest Rom include added TruView for the camera, improvesments to T9 dialer, added DC-HSPA+ to framework, and transparent incoming phone calls. Bugs have also been fixed, including NFC bugs and BT MAP requests.
Click here for the full guide to installing the update for the Galaxy 3 GT-19300 model.
The the SlimBean 4.2.2 Build 6 ROM for the Galaxy Note GT-N7000 model can be downloaded here. Information, download links, instructions, and pre-requisites for the ROM for the Note is available here.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Meanwhile, the 4.2.2 Jelly Bean will be rolling out for the HTC One in the coming weeks.
A Russian HTC Executive tweeted that the software update will be available by the end of this month via the OTA (over the air) update. The HTC One Android 4.2.2 update is currently being rolled out internationally for SIM-free and unlocked handsets but carrier-locked devices will have to wait a few more weeks.
Meanwhile the HTC One Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Google Edition is slated for a June 26 release.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 5 Ways To Be More Christlike This Christmas
- 'You Are The Light Of The World': How God Can Use You To Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- Officials in New Mexico Won't Remove Ten Commandments Monument Despite Court Order
- Nigeria: 'Scores Dead' After Church Collapses At Ordination Service
- Dylann Roof Trial: 'I Did It,' Church Gunman Says
- 'Jacob Sheep' Return to Israel: 'Precursor' to Third Temple and Second Coming of Christ?
- CIA Says Russia Intervened To Help Trump Win White House
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening