'Agents of Shield' season 2 spoilers: A different Agent Phil Coulson expected
"Agents of Shield" season 1 ended with a big bang. There were several cliffhangers and revelations. One of which is Phil Coulson becoming the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. How can he rebuild the organization from here on out? Will Agent Coulson change?
Clark Gregg talked to IGN and gave us a subtle spoiler about what can be expected from Agent Coulson in the new season. He said Agent Coulson will be "a very different Coulson than the guy who everyone knew."
"A lot of people who knew him in the old days say, 'He's different.' I think you would have to be different having gone through that stuff," Gregg told IGN. "I think he's reinventing himself and re-understanding himself as a person anyway, which is probably really necessary to taking in the new environment and figuring out what S.H.I.E.L.D. ought to be in a way that it doesn't get rotten again."
He further added "Coulson got to watch himself pre-memory wipe describing why he thought the whole Tahiti Project was a bad idea. He was talking about all the things that were happening to the people they were using on it and why he suggested they can the whole thing – and looked pretty shaken while he was saying it. So I've got to suspect that some of the stuff he saw and some of those patients have some version of the stuff that's going to happen to him. So we go from having no SHIELD at all, with a director on the run, to a tiny Guerrilla S.H.I.E.L.D. with Agent Coulson at its head, and maybe not in his own right head. That sounds fun."
"Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return for its second season Jan. 15, 2015 on ABC at 8 p.m.
n the end, it was The Lego Batman Movie which finally convinced me that something weird was going on.
"Halo" singer Beyoncé wowed the audience when she dressed up as Roman, Hindu, and African goddesses during the 59th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday. But even though her performance drew raves from the secular society, this was not shared by the evangelical community.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates
- Islamist Extremists Spill More Christian Blood In Egypt Amid Fears That More Attacks Are Forthcoming
- Mother Of Man Who Killed Pastor Turns To Christ After Church Shows Forgiveness, Compassion