'Agents of Shield' season 2 spoilers: A different Agent Phil Coulson expected
"Agents of Shield" season 1 ended with a big bang. There were several cliffhangers and revelations. One of which is Phil Coulson becoming the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. How can he rebuild the organization from here on out? Will Agent Coulson change?
Clark Gregg talked to IGN and gave us a subtle spoiler about what can be expected from Agent Coulson in the new season. He said Agent Coulson will be "a very different Coulson than the guy who everyone knew."
"A lot of people who knew him in the old days say, 'He's different.' I think you would have to be different having gone through that stuff," Gregg told IGN. "I think he's reinventing himself and re-understanding himself as a person anyway, which is probably really necessary to taking in the new environment and figuring out what S.H.I.E.L.D. ought to be in a way that it doesn't get rotten again."
He further added "Coulson got to watch himself pre-memory wipe describing why he thought the whole Tahiti Project was a bad idea. He was talking about all the things that were happening to the people they were using on it and why he suggested they can the whole thing – and looked pretty shaken while he was saying it. So I've got to suspect that some of the stuff he saw and some of those patients have some version of the stuff that's going to happen to him. So we go from having no SHIELD at all, with a director on the run, to a tiny Guerrilla S.H.I.E.L.D. with Agent Coulson at its head, and maybe not in his own right head. That sounds fun."
"Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return for its second season Jan. 15, 2015 on ABC at 8 p.m.
Chancelor Johnathan Bennett, known professionally as Chance the Rapper, didn't know exactly what his grandmother meant when she surprised him one day with an astonishing prayer.
Tim Tebow's Night to Shine event is growing bigger each year. The Christian athlete's foundation started the event in early 2015, hoping to treat people with special needs to an unforgettable prom experience.
- Justin Bieber Sells His Custom Ferrari At Profit, Says He Will Donate Proceeds to Charity
- 70 Thoughts You Have When Reading The Bible
- Is Donald Trump The Antichrist?
- Vatican Launches New YouTube Channel So Priceless Christian Art Can Reach 'All Corners Of The Earth'
- Did Jesus Really Tell Us To Ask God For Daily Bread?
- Time For A Mental Spring Clean - To Become Who We Are Created In Christ To Be
- Did Clergyman Avoid Shaking Donald Trump's Hand During Inauguration Day Prayer Service?
- What Should Christians Do Now That Donald Trump Is President?
- 'Lion' Makes A Strong Case For God Without Ever Mentioning Him
- ISIS Burns Alive Mother and Her 4 Children After They Were Caught Trying to Leave the Caliphate
- Religious Leaders Offer Unprecedented Prayers for God's Blessings During Trump's Inauguration
- Persecuted Christian Group Free Burma Rangers Extends Helping Hand to ISIS Victims in Iraq
- 'Jihadists Used Our Church As A Shooting Range': Iraqi Christians Return Home To Devastation
- 'Christianophobic' Attacks In France Have Risen to 38 Percent in 2016, Group Reveals
- Mosque Joins Growing Sanctuary Movement As Trump Pledges To Crackdown On Immigration