'Agents of Shield' season 2 spoilers: A different Agent Phil Coulson expected
"Agents of Shield" season 1 ended with a big bang. There were several cliffhangers and revelations. One of which is Phil Coulson becoming the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. How can he rebuild the organization from here on out? Will Agent Coulson change?
Clark Gregg talked to IGN and gave us a subtle spoiler about what can be expected from Agent Coulson in the new season. He said Agent Coulson will be "a very different Coulson than the guy who everyone knew."
"A lot of people who knew him in the old days say, 'He's different.' I think you would have to be different having gone through that stuff," Gregg told IGN. "I think he's reinventing himself and re-understanding himself as a person anyway, which is probably really necessary to taking in the new environment and figuring out what S.H.I.E.L.D. ought to be in a way that it doesn't get rotten again."
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
He further added "Coulson got to watch himself pre-memory wipe describing why he thought the whole Tahiti Project was a bad idea. He was talking about all the things that were happening to the people they were using on it and why he suggested they can the whole thing – and looked pretty shaken while he was saying it. So I've got to suspect that some of the stuff he saw and some of those patients have some version of the stuff that's going to happen to him. So we go from having no SHIELD at all, with a director on the run, to a tiny Guerrilla S.H.I.E.L.D. with Agent Coulson at its head, and maybe not in his own right head. That sounds fun."
"Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will return for its second season Jan. 15, 2015 on ABC at 8 p.m.
We all know the story. Mary, Joseph, a donkey, a stable and some shepherds. Possible an undefined number of wise men if you really go all out. But these are different.
People might say all they want about former NFL star Tim Tebow and poke fun of his athletic career. But one thing's for certain: This Christian athlete truly has a heart of gold.
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- Hurricane Matthew Three Months On: Deadly Disease Threatens Thousands Of Lives In Haiti
- Stripped, Beaten and Killed: The Christian Mother Who Fell Victim To Mob Violence In India
- More People Turning to Christ in Nepal, Which Now Hosts Over 1 Million Believers and 8,000 Churches
- Christians From Egypt Seek Refuge in Cyprus After Experiencing Brutal Persecution
- Can Muslim Women Watch Beheadings? In Response, ISIS Radio Talk Show Speaks of Modesty Amid Brutality
- Christian Couple Rewarded for Their Faith as Their Conjoined Twins Survive Risky Separation Surgeries