4th of July fireworks DC: 'A Capitol Fourth' live stream on PBS, Watch Washington D.C. parade online [Route map]
Millions of Americans will be gathering at major city destinations to celebrate Independence Day today on 4th of July.
Washington D.C., the national's capital, will hold its own concert and fireworks show, including a parade.
The parade will begin at 11:45 a.m. featuring 300 floats, bands and military units. The parade route will be along the Constitutional Avenue and 7th Street NW. Live streaming of the parade is available HERE.
Apart from the parade, the concert and fireworks show, titled "A Capitol Fourth," hosted by Tom Bergeron, will be broadcast live on PBS. The performance lineup includes Neil Diamond, Candice Glover, Barry Manilow, Scotty McCreery, Darren Criss, Megan Hilty, and many more. The National Symphony Orchestra will also be featured.
The live stream coverage of "A Capitol Fourth" can be seen HERE from 8 p.m. ET. The celebrations will feature a live cannon fire provided by the United States Army Presidential Salute Battery.
Fireworks are expected to light up the sky at 9 p.m.
For those who want to head out to the capital to watch the fireworks, one of the best places will be the National Mall and Lincoln Memorial.
Entry to The Mall will begin at 10 a.m. and all visitors will be inspected to pass through checkpoints.
The free Smithsonian Folklife Festival will start at 11 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. There will be free music and dance performances, arts and crafts, and storytelling.
See the map of the parade route below:
View National Independence Day Parade Route in a larger map
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- How controversy over a march to celebrate the conversion of Russia highlights divisions in Ukraine
- Anglicans to build new centre in Spain for pilgrims on 'The Way' to Santiago de Compostela
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland
- Muslim doctor forced to flee Pakistan for saving Christian's life
- Animals have no souls, says Pastor Robert Jeffress