West Ham vs Norwich live stream: Watch online English Premier League Football [free for NBC subscribers]
West Ham will play Norwich at Upton Park on Tuesday night in a massive game near the bottom of the table. Both teams will be seeing this game as an opportunity to jump up the table, but at the same time neither will want to lose this English Premier League clash.
The game will kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST (2.45 p.m. EST) and can be watched online through live stream – free for NBC Sports subscribers – via the link provided below.
Both teams are stuck on 25 points and occupy the 15th and 16th spots in the EPL. However, with Swansea in 10th place and only on 27 points, three points for either team today would likely lift them to a surprisingly lofty position.
West Ham currently have the edge in 15th place, as they have the better goal difference. The Hammers have won their last two matches thanks to two goals in each 2-0 win by captain Kevin Nolan. Their away win against Aston Villa at the weekend saw them leap out of the relegation zone, and they will want to make it three wins in a row today to continue their climb up the table.
Andy Carroll was absent from the Villa game, and he will miss today's big match as well. That means Nolan and the other Hammers players will have to step up and deliver again.
West Ham will want to maintain their excellent defensive form of late. They have kept two clean sheets in a row, and another today could help them claim all three points on offer.
Norwich meanwhile have been seriously lacking firepower – they have scored just four goals in their last nine EPL games. However, defensively they have been just as impressive as West Ham and have kept three clean sheets in their last four games.
West Ham vs Norwich can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law