Watch Duck Dynasty Christmas special episode 2013 online: Live stream, start time, A&E TV info
The Robertson family's special Christmas episode will be airing at 10pm ET on A&E tonight.
This year's episode titled "O Little Town of West Monroe" will see the Robertson family preparing for the holidays.
The synopsis for the 2013 Christmas episode is as follows: "The Robertsons perform a live nativity for their Church for Christmas, so the wives organize rehearsals to ensure that they pull off a great event. However, rehearsals get off to a bumpy start as the guys can't stop sharing their opinions. In between rehearsals, Willie and Jase struggle to get their wives the perfect Christmas gifts and they unenthusiastically take Jep's advice."
If you miss tonight's episode, be sure to watch it online via live stream on A&E's website.
The famous Robertson family run a multi-million dollar Duck Commander business in Louisiana making duck calls from cedar trees.
Since making the reality show, the Robertson family merchandise have been a big hit across the country. Everything from T-Shirts, hats and Uncle Phil "Si" characters have been created.
The family also has a new business selling Duck Commander Wines. Last month, Free Will Baptist Family Ministries cancelled an event scheduled to feature Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson after the Robertson family's collaboration with winemakers Trinchero Family Estates in Napa were announced.
The ministry had expected a large teen turnout for the event, and decided that the appearance of the Duck Commander CEO would not be the right fit
Members of the devout Christian family are outspoken about their faith and have spoken at numerous churches and events. The famous family also released their own Christmas album titled "Duck the Halls" on Oct. 29.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Nigerian Catholic Church calls on Government to stop 'structural injustice' against Christians
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'
- Scientists see partial proof of God with discovery of portal into dark, parallel universe
- ISIS suicide bomb plot foiled as Iraqi forces disarm explosives strapped on 7-year-old boy
- Nepal's Christians have to trek 2 miles into mountains to bury their dead
- Pope Francis' clerical sex abuse panel will continue without survivors