Watch Duck Dynasty Christmas special episode 2013 online: Live stream, start time, A&E TV info
The Robertson family's special Christmas episode will be airing at 10pm ET on A&E tonight.
This year's episode titled "O Little Town of West Monroe" will see the Robertson family preparing for the holidays.
The synopsis for the 2013 Christmas episode is as follows: "The Robertsons perform a live nativity for their Church for Christmas, so the wives organize rehearsals to ensure that they pull off a great event. However, rehearsals get off to a bumpy start as the guys can't stop sharing their opinions. In between rehearsals, Willie and Jase struggle to get their wives the perfect Christmas gifts and they unenthusiastically take Jep's advice."
If you miss tonight's episode, be sure to watch it online via live stream on A&E's website.
The famous Robertson family run a multi-million dollar Duck Commander business in Louisiana making duck calls from cedar trees.
Since making the reality show, the Robertson family merchandise have been a big hit across the country. Everything from T-Shirts, hats and Uncle Phil "Si" characters have been created.
The family also has a new business selling Duck Commander Wines. Last month, Free Will Baptist Family Ministries cancelled an event scheduled to feature Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson after the Robertson family's collaboration with winemakers Trinchero Family Estates in Napa were announced.
The ministry had expected a large teen turnout for the event, and decided that the appearance of the Duck Commander CEO would not be the right fit
Members of the devout Christian family are outspoken about their faith and have spoken at numerous churches and events. The famous family also released their own Christmas album titled "Duck the Halls" on Oct. 29.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- Cathedrals in crisis? Three ways we could support their growing ministry
- Most religious groups support gay marriage - with the exception of white evangelical Christians
- One reason your church may not be growing – and five things that might help
- Landslide buries mountain village in southwest China, fears for 141 people
- Trump, Putin and Erdogan behave like autocratic rulers - Germany's Schulz
- Chile's President asks forgiveness from indigenous Mapuche ahead of Pope visit
- Iraqi forces battle ISIS, towards heart of Mosul's Old City
- Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
- Sudanese churches in defiant open letter: We are victims of 'systematic violation of Christian religious freedoms'