Walking Dead season 5 release date, spoilers [AMC]: Premiere Episode 1 will return October 2014 [Spoilers]
The Walking Dead season 4 finale ended in a cliffhanger last night, leaving fans hungry for more.
Creator Robert Kirkman had promised that the finale episode will shock people, and fans will have to wait until season 5 to find out what happens to their favorite characters.
Filming of The Walking Dead season 5 is expected to start filming soon with a premiere date expected for October 2014.
Although Kirkman said that Rick Grimes is not safe in the season 4 finale, he is expected to survive and head to Washington DC. According to a casting call, "Season 5 begins with Rick and the group ... heading to Washington. DC where they meet new danger and a new enemy. Once again, Rick must do whatever it takes to keep the rest of the group safe."
Filming of the new series is expected to take place in mid-April in Georgia.
New characters are set to be introduced in season 5 and Kirkman also revealed to TheWalkingDead.com: "There's quite a bit of shock coming and I think people are going to be pretty startled with what happens moving forward and are definitely, definitely going to be anticipating the return of Season 5, which we're working on right now and I can say is going to be pretty awesome."
Be sure to catch up on all the season 4 episodes on AMCTV after tonight's finale episode. Season 1-3 are available to view online on Netflix.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint
- Can John Wesley teach us how to campaign in a general election?
- Who is the greatest Christian alive today?
- China bans religious names in ongoing crackdown