True Blood season 6 spoilers: Vampire death and Warlow's story to be revealed in episode 5 [VIDEOS]
Episode 5 of HBO hit vampire drama True Blood will offer some clues as to what happened to Warlow after Sookie sedued him in last week's episode.
TVLine shared some spoilers this week regarding Warlow: "This week, you'll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence. Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity."
Another spoiler revealed on Spoiler TV shows Jessica upset at what she did to the other fairy girls and asks Jason for help.
TV Guide also shared some details on Bill's visions of death. "Bill's scary prophecy may come true sooner than we expected. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it will show a hilarious new side of fan favorite Pam. Unfortunately, it will also put her at odds with Eric in a way that will make fans very angry."
Episode 4 ended last week with Sookie threatening to kill Warlow while he is on top of her. She built up a light of her faerie power, the only thing that can kill Warlow, saying: "I'd be real careful what you say right now because I've got a vampire killer ball of light behind your head and I'm not afraid to use it."
Ben backed off of her, saying: "Sookie, you don't understand."
He declared his love for her saying: "I've wandered this earth for millennia in misery and solitude waiting. Dreaming of you…It's our destiny to be together..I love you."
However, Sookie screamed back: "Don't you dare say you love me you psycho freak. If you love me so much then why did you kill my parents?"
Tune into HBO at 9 p.m. on Sunday July 14 to watch episode 5 of True Blood.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, technies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- A boy wrote to Pope Francis inviting him on a pilgrimage for sick children. He received a remarkable reply
- Tearfund's research into the faith of refugees is showing how religion is part of the solution, not just part of the problem
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?
- Muslim teenager goes to Christian camp to get close to his girl crush but ends up falling in love with Jesus instead