True Blood season 6 spoilers: Vampire death and Warlow's story to be revealed in episode 5 [VIDEOS]
Episode 5 of HBO hit vampire drama True Blood will offer some clues as to what happened to Warlow after Sookie sedued him in last week's episode.
TVLine shared some spoilers this week regarding Warlow: "This week, you'll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence. Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity."
Another spoiler revealed on Spoiler TV shows Jessica upset at what she did to the other fairy girls and asks Jason for help.
TV Guide also shared some details on Bill's visions of death. "Bill's scary prophecy may come true sooner than we expected. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it will show a hilarious new side of fan favorite Pam. Unfortunately, it will also put her at odds with Eric in a way that will make fans very angry."
Episode 4 ended last week with Sookie threatening to kill Warlow while he is on top of her. She built up a light of her faerie power, the only thing that can kill Warlow, saying: "I'd be real careful what you say right now because I've got a vampire killer ball of light behind your head and I'm not afraid to use it."
Ben backed off of her, saying: "Sookie, you don't understand."
He declared his love for her saying: "I've wandered this earth for millennia in misery and solitude waiting. Dreaming of you…It's our destiny to be together..I love you."
However, Sookie screamed back: "Don't you dare say you love me you psycho freak. If you love me so much then why did you kill my parents?"
Tune into HBO at 9 p.m. on Sunday July 14 to watch episode 5 of True Blood.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Are Trump-supporting evangelicals isolating themselves from the unchurched they want to reach?
- 'The Selfish Gospel': Why salvation isn't all about me
- Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses? 5 things you should know
- Archaeologists uncover ancient Viking settlement underneath historic church ruins in Norway
- Many believe Ethiopia was the first country to accept Christianity – now for some it is being outlawed
- No bullet-proof glass for Pope Francis on Egypt visit
- Is this the oldest surviving image of the Virgin Mary?
- France now has a clear choice – which way will it turn?
- Persecuted Guatemalan pastor wins prestigious award for protecting his community