True Blood season 6 spoilers: Vampire death and Warlow's story to be revealed in episode 5 [VIDEOS]
Episode 5 of HBO hit vampire drama True Blood will offer some clues as to what happened to Warlow after Sookie sedued him in last week's episode.
TVLine shared some spoilers this week regarding Warlow: "This week, you'll learn a whole lot more about exactly how the rare fairy vampire came into existence. Plus, it will make a bit more sense why Sookie waited until after she and her latest suitor were half naked before revealing that she knew his true identity."
Another spoiler revealed on Spoiler TV shows Jessica upset at what she did to the other fairy girls and asks Jason for help.
TV Guide also shared some details on Bill's visions of death. "Bill's scary prophecy may come true sooner than we expected. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, since it will show a hilarious new side of fan favorite Pam. Unfortunately, it will also put her at odds with Eric in a way that will make fans very angry."
Episode 4 ended last week with Sookie threatening to kill Warlow while he is on top of her. She built up a light of her faerie power, the only thing that can kill Warlow, saying: "I'd be real careful what you say right now because I've got a vampire killer ball of light behind your head and I'm not afraid to use it."
Ben backed off of her, saying: "Sookie, you don't understand."
He declared his love for her saying: "I've wandered this earth for millennia in misery and solitude waiting. Dreaming of you…It's our destiny to be together..I love you."
However, Sookie screamed back: "Don't you dare say you love me you psycho freak. If you love me so much then why did you kill my parents?"
Tune into HBO at 9 p.m. on Sunday July 14 to watch episode 5 of True Blood.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- South Sudan's child refugees in mental health crisis: 150,000 need therapy for post-conflict trauma
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500