'The Blacklist' season 4 spoilers: relationship between Elis and Aram scenes developers
Elise's story is not yet over when NBC's "The Blacklist" premieres this spring.
Viewers certainly have not seen the last of Elise (Annie Heise), and the series may even dig deeper into her relationship with Aram (Amir Arison). In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Jon Bokenkamp said the upcoming episodes will further explore the Elise–Aram storyline as the two characters grow closer to each other.
"There is still, obviously, hope for Aram and Samar, but, at the same time, we love Elise," the EP explained. "She's fantastic and I think she just brings a different, unexpected sassiness to Aram's life." Although she is the least likely person to attract someone like Aram, Bokenkamp stressed that Elise remains an important character because she "throws a wonderful wrench in the dynamic between Aram and Samar."
The first half of season 4 left off with Dembe (Hisham Tawfiq) betraying and almost killing Red (James Spader). When the series picks up next month, members of the team will be dying to know Dembe's reason for his actions. Things will be much complicated in an unexpected way as the team tries to find answers. Dembe targets another member of the Task Force but his motivations will remain unclear. However, Liz (Megan Boone) is willing to give Dembe the benefit of the doubt.
Boone recently caught up with TV Guide and she teased that her character is also interested to hear Dembe's side of the story. "She's a little bit more curious to know why Dembe would do something like this, and trying to understand Dembe's point of view and if he's dangerous or not," the actress said.
While Liz does not want anything bad to happen to Red, she also feels the same way with Dembe. Whatever Dembe's endgame is, there are speculations that Harold (Harry Lennix) and the other members of Task Force will consider cutting ties with Red after what happened in the midseason finale.
The two-part spring premiere of "The Blacklist" season 4 airs Thursday, April 20, at 10 p.m. EDT on NBC.
'The Voice's Adam Levine pays tribute to Christian singer Christina Grimmie gunned down during Orlando concert last year
Levine delivered a touching speech about the YouTube star, who was very vocal about her faith.
Just weeks after unveiling his new Christian-themed tattoos, pop star and born again Christian Justin Bieber was spotted in LA carrying his Bible.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations