'The Bachelor 2017' spoilers: Nick's final rose pick revealed?
The premiere episode of "The Bachelor" season 21 will not be aired until early next year, but it seems like the names of the top 4 women who will try to get Nick Viall's heart are already revealed.
Consistent reality show tipster Reality Steve revealed that the filming for the upcoming season of "The Bachelor" finally wrapped up in Finland on Friday, Nov. 18.
The blogger also revealed that several sources shared some details about the final four girls that Nick picked for the special hometown date episodes.
The four women include the 24-year-old Corinne Olympios from Fort Lauderdale, Florida; the 25-year-old Raven Gates who was hailed from Hoxie, Arkansas; the Montreal, Canada native named Vanessa Grimaldi; as well as the first woman of color Rachel Lindsay, who lives in Dallas, Texas.
Reality Steve also revealed that Corinne was the first one to go during the rose ceremony elimination of the hometown dates episode. Then, Rachel was asked to go home during the first elimination in Finland. This leads down to two remaining women, Raven and Vanessa.
According to the consistent source of final rose details of the previous "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" seasons, Nick will reportedly choose Vanessa over Raven. The two are reportedly engaged after the end of the season.
If the speculations are true, Nick will finally find his own true love after his failed attempts in the last two "The Bachelorette" seasons. He ended up as the runner-up during Andi Dorfman's and Kaitlyn Bristowe's stint in the long-running dating reality show.
The blogger also noted that Nick is taking acting classes in Los Angeles at the moment. This means that if Vanessa is really serious about their relationship, she must move to California to be with her new fiancé since Nick seems to have no plans to move to her place in Canada.
The first episode of "The Bachelor" 2017 will air on ABC on Monday, Jan. 2, at 8 p.m. EST.
Actor Dennis Quaid promises new faith-based movie about MercyMe singer Bart Millard will be 'uplifting'
Actor Dennis Quaid will be starring in the upcoming film "I Can Only Imagine," which is based on the popular Christian song of the same name. Quaid says the movie highlights the power of a changed heart.
A British evangelist has told of how he led a woman to faith during a recent screening of Christian-themed movie The Shack.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law