'Teen Wolf' season 6 news, episode 4 spoilers: Claudia involved with the Ghost Riders?; Stiles blamed for his mother's death
Claudia Stiles (Joey Honsa) has returned from the dead right after her son Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) was taken by the Ghost Riders. Could she be involved with the new supernatural beings menacing Beacon Hills? Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for his mother's death.
Previously in "Teen Wolf" season 6, Stiles has been taken by the Ghost Riders and his existence has been erased from the memories of the people living in Beacon Hills. But soon after, his mother — who is supposed to be dead and long gone —comes into the picture. This created speculations that Claudia is involved with the Ghost Riders and is somehow connected to Stiles' disappearance.
In the upcoming fourth episode — titled "Relics" — the things that Stiles left behind will be picked up by the pack.
According to the synopsis from Zap2it, "Scott (Tyler Posey) and Liam (Dylan Sprayberry) protect the lacrosse team from an attack; Lydia (Holland Roden) searches for clues in Stiles' disappearance."
As seen from the episode promo, Lydia seems to have found a clue but Claudia stops her with a tight and painful grip. This makes Claudia seem more suspicious as it appears that she's trying to hide Stiles' existence from his friend Lydia.
But according to showrunner Jeff Davis, Claudia coming back was part of viewers getting to see another side of Sherrif Stilinski's life. In an interview with TV Line, Davis said, "A long time ago, we thought, 'What if he loses Stiles, but gets something back in return? What if he gets his wife back? What does that mean? Where the f–k did she come from? How is this possible? That's a big part of the mystery."
Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for the death of his mother but series writer Will Wallace has confirmed through a Twitter post that Stiles didn't kill her. Claudia died from frontotemporal dementia, which "made her say and do terrible things," a behavior that Stiles' father mimicked when she died.
"Sheriff Stilinski (Linden Ashby) telling Stiles that Claudia's death was his fault were the "words of a grieving/drunk person and should be taken as such," Wallace shared, as reported by ScreenerTV.
"Teen Wolf" season 6 airs every Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST on MTV.
It's the 20th anniversary of the publication of the first Harry Potter book. The series has long been a focus extreme religious reaction with some Christians arguing the series is a gospel analogy and others that it promotes a dangerous acceptance of the occult.
'God revealed himself, even through the valley of the shadow of death': Steven Curtis Chapman talks to Christian Today
Christian Today talks with one of the world's most well-known Christian music stars about his life, music and the story behind it all.
- Harry Potter and the Christian gospel: Three Christian moments in the Harry Potter books
- God is with us through the pain
- Julian the Apostate: How Rome's last pagan emperor went to war with Christians
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- UK's Conservative Party agrees £1 billion deal with the Northern Ireland's Protestant DUP
- Fairtrade hit by changes in supermarket deal
- Donald Trump refuses to host White House Ramadan meal, breaking 20-year tradition
- Christian school warned: Don't teach Bible passages that are 'offensive' to LGBT people
- Reports say 100 Christians may be hostages in Philippines battle between army and Islamist rebels
- Oil tanker explosion kills more than 120 in Pakistan