'Teen Wolf' season 6 news, episode 4 spoilers: Claudia involved with the Ghost Riders?; Stiles blamed for his mother's death
Claudia Stiles (Joey Honsa) has returned from the dead right after her son Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) was taken by the Ghost Riders. Could she be involved with the new supernatural beings menacing Beacon Hills? Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for his mother's death.
Previously in "Teen Wolf" season 6, Stiles has been taken by the Ghost Riders and his existence has been erased from the memories of the people living in Beacon Hills. But soon after, his mother — who is supposed to be dead and long gone —comes into the picture. This created speculations that Claudia is involved with the Ghost Riders and is somehow connected to Stiles' disappearance.
In the upcoming fourth episode — titled "Relics" — the things that Stiles left behind will be picked up by the pack.
According to the synopsis from Zap2it, "Scott (Tyler Posey) and Liam (Dylan Sprayberry) protect the lacrosse team from an attack; Lydia (Holland Roden) searches for clues in Stiles' disappearance."
As seen from the episode promo, Lydia seems to have found a clue but Claudia stops her with a tight and painful grip. This makes Claudia seem more suspicious as it appears that she's trying to hide Stiles' existence from his friend Lydia.
But according to showrunner Jeff Davis, Claudia coming back was part of viewers getting to see another side of Sherrif Stilinski's life. In an interview with TV Line, Davis said, "A long time ago, we thought, 'What if he loses Stiles, but gets something back in return? What if he gets his wife back? What does that mean? Where the f–k did she come from? How is this possible? That's a big part of the mystery."
Meanwhile, Stiles is being blamed for the death of his mother but series writer Will Wallace has confirmed through a Twitter post that Stiles didn't kill her. Claudia died from frontotemporal dementia, which "made her say and do terrible things," a behavior that Stiles' father mimicked when she died.
"Sheriff Stilinski (Linden Ashby) telling Stiles that Claudia's death was his fault were the "words of a grieving/drunk person and should be taken as such," Wallace shared, as reported by ScreenerTV.
"Teen Wolf" season 6 airs every Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST on MTV.
The issue of race is something that NFL star Benjamin Watson takes to heart. He believes that the only way Americans can get over their racial divide is through the help of the Bible.
"It Ain't Me" singer Selena Gomez might have a jam-packed schedule because of work, but she still makes time for God.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'
- Scientists see partial proof of God with discovery of portal into dark, parallel universe
- ISIS suicide bomb plot foiled as Iraqi forces disarm explosives strapped on 7-year-old boy
- Nepal's Christians have to trek 2 miles into mountains to bury their dead
- Pope Francis' clerical sex abuse panel will continue without survivors
- Anti ISIS Mosul campaign leads to hundreds of 'unnecessary' deaths - Amnesty