Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 3 Blackhawks vs Bruins NHL hockey
The NFL Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 3 takes place on Monday night with the Boston Bruins playing host to the Chicago Blackhawks. There has been nothing to separate the teams through the first two games in Chicago, and things are likely to remain tight tonight.
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 3 will start at 8 p.m. ET.
This will be a critical game in deciding who will be crowned champions at the end of this series. After two games in Chicago things are level at 1-1 as the teams meet in Boston, and whoever wins tonight will have a big advantage as things move forward.
There have been 4 overtime periods in the opening two games, and pundits are not predicting anything will change for Game 3 – things are likely to remain just as close despite the change of venue.
Game 1 saw Chicago come out on top after a marathon game in which there were three overtime periods played. The Bruins' heads could have gone down after that demoralizing loss, but they bounced back in Game 2, and after another overtime period they managed to pull things back level in the series to ensure they returned to Boston for Game 3 all square.
The Blackhawks are likely to try and keep the puck as much as possible and dominate possession tonight. They will hope their raw speed will cause problems for the hosts, and that they can score an away win tonight. Meanwhile, the Bruins will likely be very physical tonight and attempt to score some big turnovers to turn things their way.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law