Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 2 Bruins vs Blackhawks NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 2 takes place on Saturday night with the Boston Bruins going on the road against the Chicago Blackhawks in a showdown that could prove pivotal as to who will take the title this year.
Nathan Horton was questionable for this game all week, however, it appears as though he will be available for tonight's big game as he took part in the Bruins pre-game skate on Saturday morning, and gave all indications he would be fit and raring to go.
That will be a massive lift for his team as they try to level the series after losing Game 1 to the Blackhawks.
Speaking about Horton's availability, linemate David Krejci said prior to the game: "This is the final and Horty's been there before and he knows how it feels when you get hurt and you can't finish it off. He's going to do everything he can to finish this series off."
The Bruins need to win tonight or they will have a long way back in this series. They will want to do everything possible to avoid going 2-0 down, which would put Chicago well on the offensive going forward.
Having Horton supporting Krejci, the playoffs' leading scorer, would certainly help them as they look to level things up tonight.
Even though Horton will be available it's quite clear he will be playing not completely at 100 percent. Although that may not bother too many as he has played with a separated shoulder since it was injured in a fight with Jarome Iginla on April 20.
His injured shoulder has popped out and been put back in several occasions since then, and it is likely he will try to warrior on through the Stanley Cup Finals and then look to have surgery in the offseason.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- World Church leaders offer prayers for 'just peace' in Jerusalem
- A boy wrote to Pope Francis inviting him on a pilgrimage for sick children. He received a remarkable reply
- Tearfund's research into the faith of refugees is showing how religion is part of the solution, not just part of the problem
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?