Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Bruins vs Blackhawks Game 5 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 takes place on Saturday night as the Boston Bruins go on the road to the Chicago Blackhawks in the hope of regaining the lead in the tightly fought series.
The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
The Bruins had the opportunity to go 3-1 up in this series in front of their home crowd in Game 4, but they were unable to win again against the Blackhawks. Instead the Blackhawks came out on top after overtime 6-5 to level the series back up at 2-2.
That basically means this series has turned into a best of three match up, and with two of the remaining games set to take place in Chicago they are now the favorites to win the Stanley Cup this year.
However, the Bruins will know that if they can steal a win tonight against the Blackhawks in Chicago their reward will be to take the series back home for Game 6 with the chance to win the Stanley Cup 2013 title in front of their home fans.
This is likely to be a strongly fought affair with nothing much to separate the teams. However, one of the sides will get their noses back out in front tonight and whoever it is will be on the brink of another Stanley Cup title.
The Stanley Cup 2013 Finals Game 5 between the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks will start at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What's really wrong with what Katie Hopkins said about Manchester
- After Manchester, 6 commandments for social media
- When Santa punched a heretic: Who was Saint Nicholas?
- WATCH: Pastor claims to be speaking to 'God' and 'Heaven' on his cell phone
- Thousands of Russian Orthodox faithful revere relics of St Nicholas in historic display
- Pope Francis: I was nicknamed 'stiff leg' during football at school
- How Martin Luther changed the world: 500 years of Protestantism
- The doctor who gave up his comfortable life for people with leprosy: 'Being out of my comfort zone has forced us to trust God.'
- William Gladstone's eight greatest quotes on the day he died
- Archbishops of Canterbury and York urge Manchester: 'Please do not be divided'
- Trump in Israel pays tribute to victims of Holocaust, 'history's darkest hour'
- 'I forgive and accept': Christian former governor of Jakarta withdraws appeal over imprisonment for 'insulting Islam'
- 'Justice is all we want': Fight for American pastor jailed in Turkey continues
- Manchester attack: Queen offers prayers and praise for people of Manchester
- Ivanka Trump to discuss human trafficking at Vatican as President meets Pope Francis