Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Blackhawks vs Bruins Game 4 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 4 takes place on Wednesday night with the Chicago Blackhawks again on the road to the Boston Bruins.
The Blackhawks will see this as a must win game because if they fall 3-1 behind in the series they will have to go on a four game winning streak to pull the series back their way. The game starts at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
If the Blackhawks are going to pull a win out the bag tonight they will have to up their fight and intensity. Their offense was too easily blunted in Game 3 and they left the night without penetrating the Bruins' goal even once. That's simply not good enough and they must find a way to get through the Boston defense if they are to stand any chance.
To that end they will be looking to forward Marian Hossa to come back into the side and cause more problems than replacement Ben Smith was able to cause in Game 3. Hossa's presence up front will be a huge boost for the Blackhawks and if he can help provide more options in the final third then Chicago could have a chance of upsetting Boston in front of their home fans.
But they will realize that the Bruins have only given up one goal in their last three home playoff games, and they have been near perfect at shutting up shop at the back. The combination of Tuukka Rask, Zdeno Chara, Dennis Seidenberg and Patrice Bergeron has been too good for many offensive players and they are what stand between Chicago and the Stanley Cup.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Is Justin Bieber quitting world tour to start his own church?
- Why we must open them every day: our 5-point plan to save Britain's churches
- Godfulness: What the Church can learn from a new (but old) kind of meditation
- What did Jesus mean when he condemned those who make children 'stumble'?
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Israel removes metal detectors from Jerusalem mosque following bloody clashes; Palestine demands further repeal
- Anglican leader in Jamaica breaks ranks by calling for legalisation of sodomy
- Islamist militants in Kenya went house to house killing Christians
- Vatican shuts down fountains amid Italy drought, in line with Pope Francis' environment teachings
- Victory for campaigners as US judge blocks attempt to deport Iraqi Christians
- Radical Muslim embraces Jesus after Christians show him kindness in ISIS-torn Syria