Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs rumors vs Galaxy S4 comparison; Release date Sept. 4 at Unpacked Event [VIDEO]
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to release at an exclusive Samsung Unpacked event on September 4, according to tech blog site AndroidGeeks. The event is scheduled to take place just days before IFA 2013 in Berlin, which kicks off on September 6. The Unpacked event will be a part of IFA, with only members of the press invited, according the site.
The next-generation phablet is expected to pack a massive 5.99 inch screen with stylus.
Other rumors surrounding specs and features for the phablet are SuperAMOLED or IPS panel display with a resolution of 1920x1080p, a powerful 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor or 1.8 GHz eight-core Exynos processor and a 13MP camera.
The Galaxy S4 flagship phone features a Qualcomm 1.9 GHz Quad Core processor, a full 5 inch screen with 1920x1080 resolution and 441 ppi, 2 GB RAM, a 13MP camera, and Android 4.3.
Rumored specs for the Note 3 and the current Galaxy S4 are very similar, so it will be a choice of preference on whether to go for a phablet than a smartphone ,which already comes packed with one of the biggest screens in the smartphone market today.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that mass production is underway for the Note 3, and the production line for the Galaxy S4 is expected to drop in order to produce the supply in time September.
According to Korea's etnews.com, the production line for the Galaxy 4 is expected to drop 20-30 percent by July. Suppliers for the Korean electronics company are reportedly 'disgruntled' because part orders have been reduced to just 6.5 million handsets in July. The site states that an insider at Wireless Business Division at Samsung Electronics said the company "had reduced the order to each suppliers at the similar rates. Since we will start placing orders for follow-up models, such as Galaxy Note III, from August, the impact to suppliers will be minimal."
The annual IFA event in Berlin is held around September, and it was where Samsung revealed the first Galaxy Note handset to the world. The popularity of the first-generation Galaxy Note came as a surprise, as it tested the waters for users wanting something more than a smartphone handset.The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was launched in September 2012 at a Samsung Unpacked event, just days before the IFA Berlin 2012.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint
- Can John Wesley teach us how to campaign in a general election?
- Who is the greatest Christian alive today?
- China bans religious names in ongoing crackdown