Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion airs on Bravo TV: Kenya Moore Porsha Stewart fight video
The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion special aired Sunday, April 20.
Fans of the reality show finally got to see the episode where the rumored fight between Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart took place.
Part 1 of the RHOA season 6 reunion special aired on Bravo TV, and the episode is available to view online via live stream on BravoTv.com.
The official synopsis of the reunion special is as follows: "The ladies come together for the first time in a while to reveal what's new in their lives and to discuss some of the drama revolving around Kenya this season. Plus, the ongoing tension between Porsha and Kenya takes center stage. Andy then sits down with Porsha one-on-one, which results in a surprising turn of events."
Real Housewives of Atlanta stars Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore got into a vicious fight during the taping of the reality show's reunion special on Thursday, March 28.
Following the fight, there were reports that Porsha Stewart may be fired from the reality show after her assault on Kenya Moore.
Earlier this week, Stewart turned herself in to authorities after a warrant was issued for her arrest, following the fight. The reality star was charged with battery, took a mugshot photo, and was released after posting a $2,000 bond.
Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore have not always been on good terms. Throughout the current season of RHOA, Moore has continuously made comments about Williams and her motivations for marrying her ex-husband Kordell Stewart, whom she divorced last year. The altercation reportedly occured after Moore alleged that Stewart was a "beard" to her ex-husband.
Part 1 of the RHOA season 6 reunion airs April 20. Part 2 will April 27, and Part 3 on May 4 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
See the brawl video below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations