Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion airs on Bravo TV: Kenya Moore Porsha Stewart fight video
The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion special aired Sunday, April 20.
Fans of the reality show finally got to see the episode where the rumored fight between Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart took place.
Part 1 of the RHOA season 6 reunion special aired on Bravo TV, and the episode is available to view online via live stream on BravoTv.com.
The official synopsis of the reunion special is as follows: "The ladies come together for the first time in a while to reveal what's new in their lives and to discuss some of the drama revolving around Kenya this season. Plus, the ongoing tension between Porsha and Kenya takes center stage. Andy then sits down with Porsha one-on-one, which results in a surprising turn of events."
Real Housewives of Atlanta stars Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore got into a vicious fight during the taping of the reality show's reunion special on Thursday, March 28.
Following the fight, there were reports that Porsha Stewart may be fired from the reality show after her assault on Kenya Moore.
Earlier this week, Stewart turned herself in to authorities after a warrant was issued for her arrest, following the fight. The reality star was charged with battery, took a mugshot photo, and was released after posting a $2,000 bond.
Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore have not always been on good terms. Throughout the current season of RHOA, Moore has continuously made comments about Williams and her motivations for marrying her ex-husband Kordell Stewart, whom she divorced last year. The altercation reportedly occured after Moore alleged that Stewart was a "beard" to her ex-husband.
Part 1 of the RHOA season 6 reunion airs April 20. Part 2 will April 27, and Part 3 on May 4 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
See the brawl video below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law