'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' news: Yolanda Foster posts emotional picture
Yolanda Foster has been bravely going through various treatments to fight Lyme disease, but "The Real Housewife of Beverly Hills" star isn't doing this alone as she has the love and support of her family to get her through even the most difficult days.
On Tuesday, May 19, the 51-year old former model shared a photo of her being cuddled by her husband David as he plants a kiss on her forehead. The image was captioned, "When Love is Real it finds its way…#ThroughTheDarkestDays #Loyalty My Love."
Yolanda has been chronicling her fight against Lyme disease on social media in the hope of helping others by raising awareness. Last week, the reality star posted another insight into her daily battle with the ailment as she posted a snap of the dozens of pills she takes each day.
Earlier this month, she also posted a picture of her cuddling in bed with daughter Gigi Hadid, captioned, "Though the journey is tiring, the life you save is so worth it…Thank you for loving me the way that you do my sweet angel!"
Last month, Yolanda called on her A-list friends to help spread awareness of Lyme disease. She asked her friends to take a bite out of a lime for the Lyme Challenge and share the proof on social media to raise awareness of the disease that she has called "the silent killer." Her friends gamely accepted the challenge, including Bravo celebrities Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, and Lisa Rinna. They were joined by William Shatner, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Erin Andrews, and Derek Hough.
"Most of you know I have been battling Lyme disease for the past three years," Yolanda wrote on her Bravo blog. "I wasted the first year trying to get diagnosed and spent the next two trying to find a cure."
As of now, there is no known cure for treatment of Lyme disease, but the reality star hasn't given up hope of recovery and recently had a Stem Cell transplant, which can heal the cells damaged by the disease and restore them to health.
'The Voice's Adam Levine pays tribute to Christian singer Christina Grimmie gunned down during Orlando concert last year
Levine delivered a touching speech about the YouTube star, who was very vocal about her faith.
Just weeks after unveiling his new Christian-themed tattoos, pop star and born again Christian Justin Bieber was spotted in LA carrying his Bible.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism
- Saudi Arabia 'not paying its fair share' towards defence, says Trump
- German finance minister warns: No free lunch for Britain in Brexit negotiations