Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic live stream free: watch French Open 2013 semi-finals online tennis
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic in the Semi-Finals of the French Open 2013 takes place on Friday in a mouth-watering match up which many predict will indicate who will eventually win the Grand Slam in the weekend's final.
The match can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Nadal is aiming to become the first man to win eight career championships at the same Grand Slam event.
However, he faces the current world number 1 in Djokovic, who is still seeking his first elusive French Open title. He has managed to now win every other Grand Slam title, but is desperate to clinch the French Open to complete his career Slams.
Djokovic has said that he is confident he can become only the second person to beat Nadal at the French Open.
"I know the game plan, and I'm going to be confident and step into the court with self belief," said Djokovic. "I know what it takes to beat him. I'm going to win - that's the mindset."
In an amazing run of form at the French Open, Nadal has only ever lost once in his 58 career matches at Roland Garros, which came against Robin Soderling in 2009. The Spaniard has won 5 clay court titles already this year and he will be in no mood to let his French Open title slip.
But he will also remember that Djokovic beat him on clay at Monte Carlo in April and that will make him tense to ensure he puts on his top game. That rare clay win over Nadal will also give Djokovic the hope he needs to really push forward in today's semi-final.
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Harry Potter and the Christian gospel: Three Christian moments in the Harry Potter books
- God is with us through the pain
- Julian the Apostate: How Rome's last pagan emperor went to war with Christians
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- UK's Conservative Party agrees £1 billion deal with the Northern Ireland's Protestant DUP
- Fairtrade hit by changes in supermarket deal
- Donald Trump refuses to host White House Ramadan meal, breaking 20-year tradition
- Christian school warned: Don't teach Bible passages that are 'offensive' to LGBT people
- Reports say 100 Christians may be hostages in Philippines battle between army and Islamist rebels
- Oil tanker explosion kills more than 120 in Pakistan