Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode "Grave New World": Watch online live stream tonight - season 4 episode 13 [ABC Family start time]
The annual "Pretty Little Liars" Halloween episode will be airing tonight at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family. Before tonight's special episode, catch up with the latest episodes of PLL on the ABC Family website here.
If you miss tonight's episode, you can watch the special Halloween episode online on the ABC Family website tomorrow.
Tonight's synopsis for the special Halloween episode titled "Grave New World" is as follows: "The ladies crash the Ravenswood Founders Day Celebration after learning that Ali may be alive; Caleb meets a kindred soul as he travels to Ravenswood to help the girls."
The episode will also introduce "Ravenswood", a spin-off to the popular show which will air immediately after the special episode. The show is set in the town of Ravenswood, which revolves around five strangers connected by a deadly curse. The episode description reads: "Caleb stays in Ravenswood to help out his new friend, Miranda, but confrontations with unfriendly locals make him rethink his decision; Remy helps Caleb and Miranda investigate strange occurrences in the town."
Before watching tonight's Halloween episode, be sure to catch up with previous "Pretty Little Liars" episodes on ABC Family, which will be airing all day today before the new episode at 8 p.m. ET. Two pilot episodes for "Ravenswood" will immediately air at 9 p.m. after the Halloween episode.
The series summer finale for "Pretty Little Liars" in August broke records as the most social TV series episode in TV history as over 1.9 million tweets were shared. The last season was also the most popular, with over 4 million viewers tuning in.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Life' might just be the most anti-Christian movie you'll see this year
- 'People all over the world are praying for you': Billy Graham chaplains help those affected by London terror
- 'Love divine, all loves excelling': 7 inspiring hymns by Charles Wesley
- How do evil spirits work? Can we inherit them from our ancestors?
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- US pastor charged for 'illegal' Bible study in Russia appeals to European Court of Human Rights
- Tribes, tensions and gay marriage: What's the future for the Church of England?
- Will Northern Ireland's political meltdown scupper Pope Francis' visit next year?
- Another Catholic priest killed in spiralling Mexico violence
- 'The devil's come down': How rape and murder are stalking the displaced of South Sudan
- Terror will never drive us apart, pledge Archbishops, Imams and Chief Rabbi