Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode "Grave New World": Watch online live stream tonight - season 4 episode 13 [ABC Family start time]
The annual "Pretty Little Liars" Halloween episode will be airing tonight at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family. Before tonight's special episode, catch up with the latest episodes of PLL on the ABC Family website here.
If you miss tonight's episode, you can watch the special Halloween episode online on the ABC Family website tomorrow.
Tonight's synopsis for the special Halloween episode titled "Grave New World" is as follows: "The ladies crash the Ravenswood Founders Day Celebration after learning that Ali may be alive; Caleb meets a kindred soul as he travels to Ravenswood to help the girls."
The episode will also introduce "Ravenswood", a spin-off to the popular show which will air immediately after the special episode. The show is set in the town of Ravenswood, which revolves around five strangers connected by a deadly curse. The episode description reads: "Caleb stays in Ravenswood to help out his new friend, Miranda, but confrontations with unfriendly locals make him rethink his decision; Remy helps Caleb and Miranda investigate strange occurrences in the town."
Before watching tonight's Halloween episode, be sure to catch up with previous "Pretty Little Liars" episodes on ABC Family, which will be airing all day today before the new episode at 8 p.m. ET. Two pilot episodes for "Ravenswood" will immediately air at 9 p.m. after the Halloween episode.
The series summer finale for "Pretty Little Liars" in August broke records as the most social TV series episode in TV history as over 1.9 million tweets were shared. The last season was also the most popular, with over 4 million viewers tuning in.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- Cathedrals in crisis? Three ways we could support their growing ministry
- Most religious groups support gay marriage - with the exception of white evangelical Christians
- One reason your church may not be growing – and five things that might help
- Landslide buries mountain village in southwest China, fears for 141 people
- Trump, Putin and Erdogan behave like autocratic rulers - Germany's Schulz
- Chile's President asks forgiveness from indigenous Mapuche ahead of Pope visit
- Iraqi forces battle ISIS, towards heart of Mosul's Old City
- Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
- Sudanese churches in defiant open letter: We are victims of 'systematic violation of Christian religious freedoms'