Porsha Stewart fired? RHOA star might be fired after fight with Kenya Moore at season 6 reunion special taping
Real Housewives of Atlanta stars Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore got into a vicious fight during the taping of the reality show's reunion special on Thursday, March 28.
Following the fight, there are reports that Porsha Stewart may be fired from the reality show after her assault on Kenya Moore. TMZ reports that Bravo producers have a zero-tolerance policy against violence but that the decision to let her go has not come down yet.
A source told Us Weekly on Friday: "There was a major physical altercation between Porsha and Kenya. To the point that Porsha beat the crap out of Kenya, dragged her across the stage by her hair, and gave her a major beatdown."
Another source said: "Porsha charged at Kenya and pulled her hair, but it was over in a matter of seconds. Porsha never dragged her by her hair. Andy [Cohen] and a producer jumped in and then security came."
Another source told Radar Online: "Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell's sexuality and she couldn't take it anymore. Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn't have a weave, it is all her own hair."
Kenya addressed the issue on Thursday by tweeting: "'One thing u will NEVER see me do is fight. Your brain and tongue are your most powerful weapons."
Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore have not always been on good terms. Throughout the current season of RHOA, Moore has continuously made comments about Williams and her motivations for marrying her ex-husband Kordell Stewart, whom she divorced last year. The altercation reportedly occured after Moore alleged that Stewart was a "beard" to her ex-husband.
Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion special will air April 20.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Nigerian Catholic Church calls on Government to stop 'structural injustice' against Christians
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'
- Scientists see partial proof of God with discovery of portal into dark, parallel universe
- ISIS suicide bomb plot foiled as Iraqi forces disarm explosives strapped on 7-year-old boy
- Nepal's Christians have to trek 2 miles into mountains to bury their dead
- Pope Francis' clerical sex abuse panel will continue without survivors