PokeBank release date in US and UK: No word from Nintendo, but Japanese users access Pokemon Bank today
The highly anticipated Pokemon Bank service launched shortly on December 27, 2013, only to disappoint the legions of Pokemon fans when the service suddenly failed.
The cloud-based Pokemon X and Pokemon Y bank offers players to deposit their Pokemons, but fans have been left disappointed when Nintendo's eShop crashed due to unprecedented traffic from users around the world.
The unexpected number of users forced servers to crash, and Pokemon fans in the United States and Europe are still waiting for the service as Nintendo aims to fix the issue as soon as possible.
No release date for the Pokebank has been announced for the United States so far. According to MotoringCrunch, the Japanese Pokemon community were able to access the PokeBank today.
The lack of communication on Nintendo's part regarding the PokeBank release dates have angered fans in Western countries.
Meanwhile, Tumblr user Megapokemonxy advises users to prepare for the new service by following these instructions:
1. Prepare a box with the Pokemon You have Hacked (Only If you've used Poke-Gen) If you can't remember if they are hacked put them on another Box (13) until you could verify their authenticity. Transferring a hacked Pokemon will cause problems.
2. Delete Box with the Pokemon You have Hacked, release each hacked Pokemon. Don't try to transfer a Hacked Pokemon.
3. Each legit Pokemon in X and Y has a diamond signature in its summary. It is yet to be determined if legit Pokemon from Black/White will have a diamond signature in Poke Bank.
• Prepare a box or two with the non-shiny Pokémon you want to take in each game. (Black/White, Black 2/White 2)
• Prepare a box with only Shiny Pokemon -Be certain they are legit and not hacked.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why does Jesus refuse to help the Syro-Phoenician woman in Matthew 15?
- Why do people stop going to church – and what can we do about it?
- Christian pop singer Justin Bieber says, 'Thank God I'm not where I used to be'
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Jewish and Muslim leaders warn against voting for 'dangerous' Marine Le Pen in French election
- Pope Francis issues video message to Egyptians, saying the world needs 'peace, love and mercy'
- Christian Pakistani family's 14-year old daughter kidnapped at gunpoint
- Can John Wesley teach us how to campaign in a general election?
- Who is the greatest Christian alive today?
- China bans religious names in ongoing crackdown