Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins live stream: watch NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013 Game 4 online
The Pittsburgh Penguins will take on the Boston Bruins in Game 4 of their NHL Stanley Cup 2013 Playoff Eastern Conference Finals series on Friday night. The Penguins are already on the brink and seriously struggling at 0-3 down. They need to win or go home tonight.
The Bruins will be looking to keep up the momentum and complete a sweep against their Pittsburgh rivals. If they can win tonight at TD Garden then they will clinch the 2013 Eastern Conference title, and move on towards the Stanley Cup Championship Game against the Western Conference winner.
The Bruins have been excellent; hugely impressive through Game 1, and followed that up with a near perfect performance in Game 2.
In Game 3 things were much tighter but the Bruins again came out on top in double overtime to leave the Penguins on the brink.
This is certainly not how many would have predicted the series would go before it started. The Penguins are undoubtedly one of the most talented sides in the NHL, and even though they face elimination at the end of a long season tonight, they are probably one of the only teams pundits would believe could possibly come back from a 0-3 series scoreline.
If the Penguins can win tonight they will hope it is the start of a change in momentum, and if things do swing back their way then they can be hard to stop for any side. The Penguins need to win four consecutive games now to clinch the conference title, and it has to begin tonight. It is do or die time.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Is Justin Bieber quitting world tour to start his own church?
- Why we must open them every day: our 5-point plan to save Britain's churches
- Godfulness: What the Church can learn from a new (but old) kind of meditation
- What did Jesus mean when he condemned those who make children 'stumble'?
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Stage is set for the end times, believes John Hagee
- Israel removes metal detectors from Jerusalem mosque following bloody clashes; Palestine demands further repeal
- Anglican leader in Jamaica breaks ranks by calling for legalisation of sodomy
- Islamist militants in Kenya went house to house killing Christians
- Vatican shuts down fountains amid Italy drought, in line with Pope Francis' environment teachings
- Victory for campaigners as US judge blocks attempt to deport Iraqi Christians