OnePlus 4 release date rumors: get ready for the new high-end smartphone in June
Fans are expecting OnePlus to release a new flagship smartphone – the OnePlus 4 (or OnePlus 5, as it might be named). OnePlus is known for its smartphones that boast of high-end specs at a selling price that won't bust wallets. Here are some rumors about it.
PC Advisor reports that the OnePlus 4 will have some high-end specs that boast of top performance, at least on paper. The upcoming smartphone is believed to have the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 powering it and greatly outpacing its predecessor's SD821. It is also believed to feature up to 8GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage space.
It is believed that the OnePlus 4 will sport a 5.5-inch Quad-HD AMOLED display, and be supplied power by an ample 4,000mAh battery. It will run on the Oxygen OS, which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat, right off the box.
These specs are somehow supported by a leak on Chinese microblogging site Weibo, which alleges that, aside from the aforementioned specs, the OnePlus 4 will have up to 128GB internal storage space, make use of an AR/MR dual camera, and feature an all-glass body. It says, however, that the OnePlus 4 will have a smaller display at 5.3 inches, but one that boasts of 2K resolution.
TechRadar notes that the OnePlus 4 might be released sooner than expected, thanks to a leak coming from trusted gadget leaker Evan Blass. The leak, posted on Twitter, shows a photo featuring OnePlus' slogan "Never Settle." This teaser might be the OnePlus 4's wallpaper.
Some Twitter users, however, are quick to point out that the wallpaper design isn't exactly a teaser for the OnePlus 4 as it can be downloaded and used on existing OnePlus phones, particularly the OnePlus 3T. Blass didn't respond to this, though.
Should Blass' teaser tweet hold water, it means the world will likely see the OnePlus 4 by June this year.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law