PHOTOS: Blue Ivy Carter - Beyonce's leaked promo video for "Rise" perfume [WATCH]
It has been over two years since pop star Beyonce gave birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter on Jan. 7, 2012.
Blue Ivy recently celebrated her second birthday in what looks to be a princess-themed party. Beyonce shared photographs of herself and her adorable two-year-old daughter with face paint and wearing a sparkly tiara fit for a princess.
Beyonce also shared a photo of the birthday cake, which was a two-tier cake frosted in pink and white with a tiara on top.
Another photo not related to the party shows the whole family together, with Jay-Z holding Blue Ivy with Beyonce standing next to pair and looking up at something in the sky.
The princess themed party also included a special guest – Dora the Explorer. Among her many toys was a Minnie Mouse toy car and a horse.
Guests at the birthday party included former Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
Meanwhile, a teaser video of what seems to be a promo for Beyonce's new perfume "Rise" has been making the rounds online. The clip shows a cloud of gold dust before the singer emerges swinging her hair side to side with glitter flying around.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Are Trump-supporting evangelicals isolating themselves from the unchurched they want to reach?
- 'The Selfish Gospel': Why salvation isn't all about me
- Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses? 5 things you should know
- Archaeologists uncover ancient Viking settlement underneath historic church ruins in Norway
- Many believe Ethiopia was the first country to accept Christianity – now for some it is being outlawed
- No bullet-proof glass for Pope Francis on Egypt visit
- Is this the oldest surviving image of the Virgin Mary?
- France now has a clear choice – which way will it turn?
- Persecuted Guatemalan pastor wins prestigious award for protecting his community