NBA Finals 2013 live stream: Watch online Heat vs Spurs coverage, feed for Game 3
Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs takes place in the NBA Finals 2013 Game 3 on Tuesday night as the series moves to San Antonio with everything all square following the Heat's big win in Game 2.
The Spurs will be hoping to take full advantage of their home court tonight, and regain the lead in the series. Ideally San Antonio will be looking to take Games 3 and 4 at home, so they can return to Miami for Game 5 with a 3-1 lead and be on the brink of a famous championship title win.
Tonight's Game 3 will tip off at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Game 1 of this series was an instant classic, with both teams keeping things tight, playing it smart and the result going right down to the wire. San Antonio managed to claim the win at the death of that game, but Game 2 was very different.
Early on in Game 2 it seemed things would be going the same way as the Heat and Spurs stayed close with one another. But the Heat then managed to turn things up to an extra gear, and they went through a period where they completely destroyed the Spurs.
Miami have done the same to many teams throughout the season, and it gave a big lesson to the San Antonio players that they cannot allow the Heat to get their tails up at any point – if you give them an inch they will take a mile.
Game 2 turned into a rout, and the manner of that win for the Heat will have given them massive confidence that they can come on the road to San Antonio and claim another win.
This one is too tight to call, but the result tonight will likely prove critical to who will win the title this year.
Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs in the NBA Finals 2013 will tip off at 9 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- Polls show Labour gaining on Tories, though still trailing
- Trump at 100 days rally: 'I'm just getting started'
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism