'Naruto Shippuden' finale spoilers: Episode 500 is about Naruto's wedding; spin-off airs April 5
"Naruto Shippuden" is expected to mark the conclusion of the long-running series with episode 500 this week. Although this is sad news for the anime's fans, the story will feature a happy theme, particularly the wedding of Naruto and Hinata. Also, fans need not worry too much, as another spin-off is already scheduled for debut in April.
In episode 499 of "Naruto Shippuden," Naruto worked tirelessly to ensure that the wedding preparations were made. Naruto and Hinata encountered the usual problems that any soon-to-wed couples face, such as the attendance of their invited guests and the expenses.
Naruto was also seen having jitters in the previous episode, but not because he was having second thoughts on his decision. His anxiety was attributed to the still long list of tasks to accomplish as the big day was approaching. On the other hand, their friends were also having a hard time choosing the best wedding present they can give to the bride and groom.
The panic and worry should lessen in the upcoming episode, as it is expected to feature Naruto and Hinata's wedding day. In episode 500, titled "Congratulations," the couple will exchange their wedding vows. Aside from this, Naruto's first teacher, Iruka, who was seen in the previous episode, is anticipated to give a warm speech for the couple.
Episode 500 of "Naruto Shippuden" will air on Thursday, March 23.
Meanwhile, a new Naruto series is expected to debut on Tuesday, April 5. Titled "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations," the upcoming spin-off will feature the son of Naruto named Boruto and his quest in the ninja world. Although the main focus of the new series will be Boruto, fans may still see the old characters from the Naruto series as they help the young boy in his adventures.
Actor Dennis Quaid promises new faith-based movie about MercyMe singer Bart Millard will be 'uplifting'
Actor Dennis Quaid will be starring in the upcoming film "I Can Only Imagine," which is based on the popular Christian song of the same name. Quaid says the movie highlights the power of a changed heart.
A British evangelist has told of how he led a woman to faith during a recent screening of Christian-themed movie The Shack.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law