MTV Movie Awards live stream: Eminem & Rihanna duet performance 2014, Paul Walker tribute [Video]
The annual 2014 MTV Movie Awards will take place this Sunday, April 13, at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Prior to the main award ceremony, the red carpet event will kick off at 6.30 p.m. ET. The MTV red carpet will be available to view via live stream here.
A live pre-show will also be held at 8.30 p.m. ET., co-hosted by Zendaya, Tyler Posey, and MTV's Josh Horowitz and Christina Garibaldi.
This year's award show, which will honor the greatest in film and acting, will be hosted by Conan O'Brien. The show will be a star-studded event, with Rihanna and Eminem to perform a duet of hit song "Monster."
This year's event will include 20 celebrity presenters and five musical performances.
Other performers include Ellie Goudling, twenty one pilots, and Zedd, feat. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant.
Presenters include Adam Levine, Amanda Seyfried, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Jared Leto, Jessica Alba, Johnny Depp, Kate Upton, Lupita Nyong'O, Mark Wahlberg, Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Nicki Minaj, Zac Efron and more.
Nominations for the MTV Movie Awards were announced in March, and fans have been voting online for their favorite movies, actors and actresses.
Exciting new trailers are expected to be revealed at the MTV Movie Awards, including the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer and X-Men: Days of Future Past. A special tribute to late actor Paul Walker is also expected.
The 2014 MTV Movie Awards will air Sunday, April 13 at 9:00 p.m. ET on MTV. The awards show will also be available to view online via live stream on MTV.com.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law