Moto 360 2 vs. LG Watch Urbane 2 specs: Big smartwatches are in style
The second generation Moto 360 watch has received positive reviews so far compared to last year's model.
The new smart watch has undergone several improvements that made it a better device than its predecessor. The battery life has been improved; the hardware and design are better; and users can customize the watch in various ways that can meet their preference.
Android wearable fanatics will definitely consider Moto 360 2 a great candidate for purchase, but due to its improvements, the device is expected to cost more.
Meanwhile, there's also another smart watch entering the scene ready to beat the Moto 360 2 — the LG Watch Urbane 2.
When comparing the two, LG has a POLED 1.38-inch display offering a 480p resolution, while Moto 360 2 has an LCD 1.37-inch display and a 360p resolution. A bigger variant for Moto 360 2 exists with a display size of 1.56 inches.
Inside, both smart watches carry a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, with Moto 360 2 having 512 MB RAM and the Watch Urbane 2 with 768 MB. Both devices also have a 4 GB internal storage capacity.
While both devices may have more or less the same specs on the inside, it appears that LG Watch Urbane 2 stands out from the two because of its cellular capability.
LG Watch Urbane 2 features a nano-SIM card slot, which means that the smart watch can still get calls or notifications without a paired smartphone.
LG also said that it's partnering with different mobile carriers for different phone numbers, Gizmodo reported. The watch also sports a really large 570 mAh battery to support all of its functions.
The downside to the new LG watch is that it is really big in size, which is only appropriate for its big battery size and its nano-SIM port.
Then there are the price details. The Moto 360 2 has a starting price of $300, which can possibly go up depending on the style of the watch.
There's no word on the price for LG Watch Urbane 2, but it could cost somewhere between $300 and $350, noted Ecumenical News.
Here are five steps to making time to read the Word of God even when we're extremely busy.
The Holy Spirit flows powerfully whenever believers offer up faith-filled prayers for their children.
- What's really wrong with what Katie Hopkins said about Manchester
- The one thing we need to pray for after Manchester
- After Manchester, 6 commandments for social media
- When Santa punched a heretic: Who was Saint Nicholas?
- WATCH: Pastor claims to be speaking to 'God' and 'Heaven' on his cell phone
- Thousands of Russian Orthodox faithful revere relics of St Nicholas in historic display
- Pope Francis: I was nicknamed 'stiff leg' during football at school
- How Martin Luther changed the world: 500 years of Protestantism
- The doctor who gave up his comfortable life for people with leprosy: 'Being out of my comfort zone has forced us to trust God.'
- All smiles as Pope Francis meets with Donald Trump at the Vatican
- Britain deploys troops after Manchester attack, threat level raised to 'critical'
- Blessed are the peacemakers: the opportunities that exist for Pope Francis and Donald Trump
- Archbishops of Canterbury and York urge Manchester: 'Please do not be divided'
- Trump in Israel pays tribute to victims of Holocaust, 'history's darkest hour'
- 'I forgive and accept': Christian former governor of Jakarta withdraws appeal over imprisonment for 'insulting Islam'