Monday Night Football live stream [schedule]: how to watch online Vikings vs Giants [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with the Minnesota Vikings going on the road to take on the in-crisis New York Giants. Will the Giants finally be able to claim their first win of the season? Adrian Peterson and co. will have something to say about that!
Tonight's game is scheduled to start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. For those hoping to catch a live stream of the game can watch online through the ESPN online network – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Giants have started their season with 0-6 and are still seeking their first win. Their opponents today are only doing slightly better – the Vikings have won just one and stand at 1-4.
With a combined record this season of 1-10, many could think this would be a low-key, miss-game. However, this Monday Night Football will see two undoubtedly talented teams (despite their records), so desperate to gain the win, that it should be an excellent clash, and it will be intriguing who will come out on top, and which players will finally step up and guide their team to the win.
It's hard to believe that the Giants won the Super Bowl just two seasons ago – they are now in their worst season start since 1976.
The Vikings meanwhile were a solid postseason outfit last year, but have gone a few steps backwards with a poor defense, and a quarterback seriously lacking in confidence.
Eli Manning posted another three interceptions last week against the Chicago Bears and he now leads the NFL in interceptions – 15 for the season in total over his 6 games. He needs to get himself together and quick before jobs are lost in New York through this disaster of a season so far.
Monday Night Football starts at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The faith perspective: How Psalm 33 speaks to our political reality
- London's fire-fighting bishop: Who was St Mellitus?
- Why does Jesus say 'If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven'?
- 'The Promise': An in-depth interview with the producer of this unmissable movie for Christians
- Security dominates French election after shooting
- St Anselm was one of the most influential Christians of the last 1,000 years. But who was he and what did he believe?
- Are Trump-supporting evangelicals isolating themselves from the unchurched they want to reach?
- 'The Selfish Gospel': Why salvation isn't all about me
- Who are the Jehovah's Witnesses? 5 things you should know
- Archaeologists uncover ancient Viking settlement underneath historic church ruins in Norway
- Many believe Ethiopia was the first country to accept Christianity – now for some it is being outlawed
- No bullet-proof glass for Pope Francis on Egypt visit
- Is this the oldest surviving image of the Virgin Mary?
- France now has a clear choice – which way will it turn?
- Persecuted Guatemalan pastor wins prestigious award for protecting his community