Manchester United vs Chelsea Live Stream Football: Watch Online English Premier League Soccer
Manchester United vs Chelsea is the huge game in the Premier League on Sunday, as these two huge rivals meet at Old Trafford. The game is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream via the link below.
United will be missing striker Danny Welbeck for today's game as he has been unable to recover from a knee injury in time. However, there is some good news as Paul Scholes looks likely to be in the squad after nearly four months out with an injury.
Meanwhile, in Chelsea team news Ashley Cole will be back in the team after missing Thursday's Europa League semi final second leg game against Basel due to suspension.
The game comes as Manchester United have already guaranteed themselves the Premier League crown, winning back the title just a year after losing it to cross-city rivals Manchester City.
However, Chelsea have it all to play for; their Champions League spot is far from guaranteed and they will ideally want to win their final four games to ensure they claim their spot. If they fall out of the top four it would be a disaster for the team.
Especially with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho dropping many recent hints about a possible return to Stamford Bridge next season. If Chelsea do not make it into the Champions League it might be a big barrier in attracting someone of Mourinho's stature back – he will want Champions League football.
Chelsea have played an astonishing 13 games more than United this season – this is Chelsea's 65th game of the season, and their 12th in just 37 days.
Despite United being the fresher side, Chelsea are the ones with a lot more at stake today and the Blues will be going all out for the win, or at least a draw to help keep their noses ahead of their top 4 spot rivals.
Manchester United vs Chelsea is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Rising star Naomi Scott was once a worship leader at the church in England pastored by her parents and is now set to play Princess Jasmine in Disney's next live action movie.
The extraordinary redemption story of Dunkirk is all due to humble, ordinary people who decided to play their part. These men – and boys – left behind because they were deemed the wrong age to fight, were absolutely average. All that set them apart was their willingness to see light defeat darkness.
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, technies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- A boy wrote to Pope Francis inviting him on a pilgrimage for sick children. He received a remarkable reply
- Tearfund's research into the faith of refugees is showing how religion is part of the solution, not just part of the problem
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?
- Muslim teenager goes to Christian camp to get close to his girl crush but ends up falling in love with Jesus instead