Manchester United vs Chelsea Live Stream Football: Watch Online English Premier League Soccer
Manchester United vs Chelsea is the huge game in the Premier League on Sunday, as these two huge rivals meet at Old Trafford. The game is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream via the link below.
United will be missing striker Danny Welbeck for today's game as he has been unable to recover from a knee injury in time. However, there is some good news as Paul Scholes looks likely to be in the squad after nearly four months out with an injury.
Meanwhile, in Chelsea team news Ashley Cole will be back in the team after missing Thursday's Europa League semi final second leg game against Basel due to suspension.
The game comes as Manchester United have already guaranteed themselves the Premier League crown, winning back the title just a year after losing it to cross-city rivals Manchester City.
However, Chelsea have it all to play for; their Champions League spot is far from guaranteed and they will ideally want to win their final four games to ensure they claim their spot. If they fall out of the top four it would be a disaster for the team.
Especially with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho dropping many recent hints about a possible return to Stamford Bridge next season. If Chelsea do not make it into the Champions League it might be a big barrier in attracting someone of Mourinho's stature back – he will want Champions League football.
Chelsea have played an astonishing 13 games more than United this season – this is Chelsea's 65th game of the season, and their 12th in just 37 days.
Despite United being the fresher side, Chelsea are the ones with a lot more at stake today and the Blues will be going all out for the win, or at least a draw to help keep their noses ahead of their top 4 spot rivals.
Manchester United vs Chelsea is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Austin Carlile tweeted about the impact sharing his Christian faith has on his popularity but says it isn't going to stop him talking about God or Jesus to his fans.
Snoop Dogg shares preview clip of new Christian music project, 'Bible of Love', featuring gospel singer Fred Hammond
Snoop Dogg is giving the world a glimpse of his gospel music album, which already features a famous voice in gospel music, Fred Hammond.
- Is Justin Bieber quitting world tour to start his own church?
- Why we must open them every day: our 5-point plan to save Britain's churches
- Godfulness: What the Church can learn from a new (but old) kind of meditation
- What did Jesus mean when he condemned those who make children 'stumble'?
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Stage is set for the end times, believes John Hagee
- Israel removes metal detectors from Jerusalem mosque following bloody clashes; Palestine demands further repeal
- Anglican leader in Jamaica breaks ranks by calling for legalisation of sodomy
- Islamist militants in Kenya went house to house killing Christians
- Vatican shuts down fountains amid Italy drought, in line with Pope Francis' environment teachings
- Victory for campaigners as US judge blocks attempt to deport Iraqi Christians