Macy's Fireworks 2013 live stream: Watch online free 4th of July NYC, New Jersey celebrations [VIDEO]
The annual Macy's Fourth of July fireworks in New York City will kick off at 8 p.m. ET . A live stream video is available below for those unavailable to make it in person to see the dazzling show.
The live telecast of NBC's "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" will be two-hours long. The lineup of performers are Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Time McGraw, Nick Cannon and more.
After the performances by the stars, the world-famous fireworks show will take place at around 9:20 p.m. ET. The fireworks display is expected to last between 25-29 minutes and will feature over 40,000 fireworks on the Hudson River.
For the first time in 37 years, Macy will colaborate with Usher for the fireworks display, which is called "It Begins With a Spark."
The fireworks soundtrack will include song such as "America the Beautiful," "God Bless America," and "The Star-Spangled Banner". Hits from Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Sinatra will also be played.
CLICK HERE for best spots to see the fireworks from NYC or New Jersey in person [MAP]
Follow the live stream link here to watch the fireworks online.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- Polls show Labour gaining on Tories, though still trailing
- Trump at 100 days rally: 'I'm just getting started'
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism