Liverpool vs Oldham live stream: Watch online FA Cup football [preview, start time]
Liverpool will play Oldham in the FA Cup 3rd Round on Sunday in what should be a fantastic match up between the giants of Merseyside and their northwest rivals.
Today's game will kick off at 3 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Liverpool will have to play against Oldham today without Daniel Sturridge (ankle), Joe Allen (hip) and Mamadou Sakho (hamstring). Those injuries mean that young players Brad Smith and Jordan Rossiter could be in the squad for today's game.
Oldham will enjoy today's game as a break from their struggles in League One. They are struggling near the bottom of the division right now, but will be hoping that they can cause a massive upset today which will spark their season into life.
Of course Oldham midfielder Anton Rodgers is the 20-year-old son of Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool assistant manager Colin Pascoe has said Rodgers Snr will not let the relations get in the way of his job today. He said, "When I was watching the Oldham game when they played Mansfield in the previous round we [he and Rodgers] texted each other and said there was a chance Anton may be involved. It will be a bit of fun for Brendan and Anton, but we are focused on winning."
Oldham manager Lee Johnson, has said, "A lot of these players, with such a big turnaround, weren't involved last year but it's proof of what can be done. We'll be going there to do our best and try and get a result. Why not? There's nothing for us to lose."
Liverpool against Oldham can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Harry Potter and the Christian gospel: Three Christian moments in the Harry Potter books
- God is with us through the pain
- Julian the Apostate: How Rome's last pagan emperor went to war with Christians
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- Eritrea launches new crackdown on Christians
- Supreme Court to rule on Christian 'gay cake' baker
- Methodist Church to get bishops for the first time in UK in mutual recognition pact with Anglicans
- US Supreme Court backs church in major religious rights ruling
- Australian census shows dramatic decline for Christianity, sharp rise of the 'non religious'
- Evangelicals support for same-sex marriage rises – but majority still oppose