Liverpool vs Oldham live stream: Watch online FA Cup football [preview, start time]
Liverpool will play Oldham in the FA Cup 3rd Round on Sunday in what should be a fantastic match up between the giants of Merseyside and their northwest rivals.
Today's game will kick off at 3 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Liverpool will have to play against Oldham today without Daniel Sturridge (ankle), Joe Allen (hip) and Mamadou Sakho (hamstring). Those injuries mean that young players Brad Smith and Jordan Rossiter could be in the squad for today's game.
Oldham will enjoy today's game as a break from their struggles in League One. They are struggling near the bottom of the division right now, but will be hoping that they can cause a massive upset today which will spark their season into life.
Of course Oldham midfielder Anton Rodgers is the 20-year-old son of Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool assistant manager Colin Pascoe has said Rodgers Snr will not let the relations get in the way of his job today. He said, "When I was watching the Oldham game when they played Mansfield in the previous round we [he and Rodgers] texted each other and said there was a chance Anton may be involved. It will be a bit of fun for Brendan and Anton, but we are focused on winning."
Oldham manager Lee Johnson, has said, "A lot of these players, with such a big turnaround, weren't involved last year but it's proof of what can be done. We'll be going there to do our best and try and get a result. Why not? There's nothing for us to lose."
Liverpool against Oldham can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Generous leadership: What Moses has to teach pastors today
- The profound Christian faith of Vincent van Gogh
- You can transform the world through love: here's how
- The hidden crisis facing Iraq's refugees – their medicines have run out
- Tribes, tensions and gay marriage: What's the future for the Church of England?
- 'Life' might just be the most anti-Christian movie you'll see this year
- 'People all over the world are praying for you': Billy Graham chaplains help those affected by London terror
- 'Love divine, all loves excelling': 7 inspiring hymns by Charles Wesley
- How do evil spirits work? Can we inherit them from our ancestors?
- After London's terror attack, should I still evangelise my Muslim neighbour?
- Mother of Palestinian shot by Israeli forces last year in Jerusalem is also killed
- Pastor prays for Lazarus-style miracle that dead wife will be resurrected by God
- Christian President of Lebanon controversially declares Christians are 'no longer in direct danger' in Middle East
- Judge throws out class action against Christian group brought by LGBT activists
- Q&A explainer: Why are ultra-Orthodox Jews protesting in Jerusalem against the State of Israel?